User Avatar Image

Who do you think the two figures in the distance are?

posted by tommywx on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I can tell that there is already a topic on this, but I can't be bothered to look.

I believe most people would think it's Omid and Christan But you know telltale likes to screw with our predictions and throw suprises in our faces. It will probably end up being someone completely unrelated like Merle and Dyxon now :P

So who do you think they are?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny and Molly. One of the shadows have a stoop walk like Kenny's and if Molly's there then maybe she saved him, right? I mean Kenny's obviously alive. Stages of Grief:
    Denial <--- I am here
    Anger
    Bargining
    Depression
    Acceptance

• It's probably Christa and Omid.

• i hope its christa and omid, christa said she will go to the countryside.

• Molly is short, the slim shadow was tall and slender. The short one was chubby, far more chubby than Kenny and Omid is not fat at all.

• Right the two figures use the same models as Ben and Doug. However they could just be place-holders, in fact they most likely are.

It's either:

Lilly/Random Survivor - (Could be known survivor)

Kenny/Molly - (Is possible, we never see Kenny die in both cases. It says he is "lost to the herd", Telltale told Kennys VA to actually make more subtle noises of grunts and pain instead of screaming as if dying, and Molly could easily save Kenny if still alive).

Christa/Omid - Could be, but to be honest they're either dead, with Clementine but we just cannot see them or we'll see them much later in Season 2.

Two Survivors (400 Days) - I think this is the most likeliest case now, since Telltale has confirmed 400 Days will affect Season 2 and they've had a lot more time to work on decisions and how they affect us.

• @HarjKS said: Right the two figures use the same models as Ben and Doug. However they could just be place-holders, in fact they most likely are.

It's either:

Lilly/Random Survivor - (Could be known survivor)

Kenny/Molly - (Is possible, we never see Kenny die in both cases. It says he is "lost to the herd", Telltale told Kennys VA to actually make more subtle noises of grunts and pain instead of screaming as if dying, and Molly could easily save Kenny if still alive).

Christa/Omid - Could be, but to be honest they're either dead, with Clementine but we just cannot see them or we'll see them much later in Season 2.

Two Survivors (400 Days) - I think this is the most likeliest case now, since Telltale has confirmed 400 Days will affect Season 2 and they've had a lot more time to work on decisions and how they affect us.

Or two paedophiles, cannibals, bandits or rapists. You know TWD don't ya?

• Already a thread for this -.- but i think its 2 new characters

• Personally at the end i think clementine looked shocked which makes me think that the two figures could be Andy St.John and Hershal. I think thats why she looked shocked because we basically killed Hershal's son and all of Andy's family so clem is scared because they might be mad. I still hope it's Kenny and Molly though :)

• I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I kinda hope we don't ever find out. To the player, it could be Omid & Christa, Kenny & Molly, 2 helpful and organised survivors or 2 cannibalistic murderers. You can choose your own preferred ending for Clem, rather than watch her go through even more trauma.

• It can't be Hershall as he will have met up by Rick by now, they won't mess with the comics/tv show (plus he could never hurt a little girl or team up with an asshole cannibal!) & I hope Andy St. John is dead! I can't remember much about the 2 figures other than 1 was taller & 1 was shorter... Could it be Shell & Becca from 400 Days? Can't wait to see what happens to lil Clem next season! It would be nice if she reunites with Omid & Krista though.

Add Comment