1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: A surname, best as I can make out.

So me and my Dad went to a car-boot sale today and sold a bunch of shit neither of us need any more (old Books, DVDs and Games). Guessing I should have asked for more than £2 for my N64 Conker's Bad Fur Day. *shrug*

I've seen Conker's Bad Fur Day sell for about £60 in a shop once.
    (And that was cheap. On ebay it goes for much more. Just for the cartridge alone! 0_o)

I mean damn. I would have given you more for it! Xp

Buuut at least you made someone's day! :D
    (Maybe they might have even posted on Reddit about it too! XD)

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Yeah, I probably should have taken it off and sold it on eBay or something, but I just couldn't be bothered. It's been sitting in my room for years and I just wanted the stuff gone, y'know?

And I know full well it was another seller, 'cause half the other stuff he bought from me was still on his table when me & my Dad were leaving. Again though - I just didn't care.

• @Darth Marsden said: Yeah, I probably should have taken it off and sold it on eBay or something, but I just couldn't be bothered. It's been sitting in my room for years and I just wanted the stuff gone, y'know?

And I know full well it was another seller, 'cause half the other stuff he bought from me was still on his table when me & my Dad were leaving. Again though - I just didn't care.

Ah well. You probably have the right idea.

I got loads of stuff in my house I probably should get rid of but I just won't.

(For instance I have the soundtracks to Sam and Max Season 1+2 unopened under my bed. I simply refuse to listen to them. Maybe instead getting digital copies. Probably won't become collectables but they hold some unusual value to me! XD)

• @RetroVortex said: (For instance I have the soundtracks to Sam and Max Season 1+2 unopened under my bed.

You MONSTER!

• @der_ketzer said: You MONSTER!

I guess I'm a little afraid to touch them after both Sam and Max models broke while on my mantelpeice!
    (Max's ears, and Sam's Hat. :( )

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Darth Marsden said: Yeah, I probably should have taken it off and sold it on eBay or something, but I just couldn't be bothered. It's been sitting in my room for years and I just wanted the stuff gone, y'know?

Completely understood. I wish I could muster up the courage to just throw more stuff away... and I'm pretty good at it to begin with. ;)

• I'm gonna name my kid Judas.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@coolsome said: I'm gonna name my kid Judas.

I presume that's an effective deterrent to any potential girlfriend/wife.

Only a week before I'm LA. Rock on!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@coolsome said: I'm gonna name my kid Judas.

A kid just gives you an excuse to buy even more Doctor Who, Wrestling and Simpson stuff. You'll staple all those items in the crib until you can't see your baby any more. :eek:

• I’m gonna name my kid Sam.

This discussion has been closed.