User Avatar Image

Savegame troubles (merged threads)

posted by saxysousy on - last edited - Viewed by 5.2K users

How do you save the game if you don't want to play it all at once?

BTW, I LOOOVE it so far. Thank you Telltale for making this game!

168 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This is CRAP Telltale. You need to fix your installer and fix this bugged save feature.

  • This is the last time I bought something of Telltale games, their games are loaded with bugs, Juressic Park has mouse cursor problems, Back to the Future has saving problems. I bought the Walking dead + almost everything package, and I'm afraid I will encounter many more of this problems.

  • @realwirehead said: I found the fix after reading the forums above. It seems that if you install the other bttf episodes. It puts a link to the last one on the desktop with brings up the launcher with episode 5 for instance selected. You have to remove the icon and then just lauch it from the telltale games for the bttf episode you are on. Put that on the desktop or pin it to taskbar while you are playing it.

    this is what i found out as well. it seems dumb that you are able to select other episodes from other episodes if when you do you can't save or load, and even autosave is disabled. what was the point of that telltale?

  • Been a long time since i've been on here but I have the official pc version and i'm also getting this no save option thing and I know I had it before... I logged in with my info and everything... could it be bad installation?

  • HOW TO FIGURE OUT THE SAME PROBLEM I DONT HAVE "SAVE" OR "LOAD" BUTTON... :\ PLs HELP ME....

  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

    It's found in the menu (the easiest way to get there is by pressing Esc).

  • I've recently bought Back to the Future as a part of a Humble Bundle - the game came split into five episodes with five different shortcuts in Steam. The issue I have is that the save files won't transfer from one episode into another, so I can't carry over all the decisions I've made in the 1st episode to the next one and have to play with the default choices.
    Did anyone else encounter this problem?

  • @GoggerToy said: I've recently bought Back to the Future as a part of a Humble Bundle - the game came split into five episodes with five different shortcuts in Steam. The issue I have is that the save files won't transfer from one episode into another, so I can't carry over all the decisions I've made in the 1st episode to the next one and have to play with the default choices.
    Did anyone else encounter this problem?


    I think there is no save game tranfering in BTTF

  • @Tomi021 said: I think there is no save game tranfering in BTTF

    Well, there are some minor plot details, like, for example, when in Ep.1 you tell Edna Strickland that your name is Michael Corleone, and it should have stayed the same in the next episodes with the save transfer. And there is quite a lot of small details like that one in the game. I played the full game once, at my friend's old laptop, so I definetely know that saves can be transferred from one episode to another.

    It might have something to do with the fact that game is installed as 5 separate episodes.

  • @GoggerToy said: Well, there are some minor plot details, like, for example, when in Ep.1 you tell Edna Strickland that your name is Michael Corleone, and it should have stayed the same in the next episodes with the save transfer. And there is quite a lot of small details like that one in the game. I played the full game once, at my friend's old laptop, so I definetely know that saves can be transferred from one episode to another.

    It might have something to do with the fact that game is installed as 5 separate episodes.

    Well i played in playsation with the games sperated into 5 diferent downloads and it kept my choices automaticaly and didnt ask me to do anything so idk

Add Comment