User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 11.7K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Return of the Joker
    Mask of the Phantasm
    Under The Red Hood

The order changes depending on which one I watched last.

• @Johro said: Return of the Joker
    Mask of the Phantasm
    Under The Red Hood

That's pretty much the order for me as well. Mask of the Phantasm is amazing but Return of the Joker is better in my opinion. Let me make this clear. Its only a tiny bit better in my opinion. Mask of the Phantasm is still amazing.

• 20. The Demon’s Quest
    19. Read My Lips
    18. Mudslide
    17. Zatanna
    16. Birds of a Feather
    15. What Is Reality?
    14. Heart of Ice
    13. Vendetta
    12. Day of the Samurai
    11. Showdown
    10. The Man Who Killed Batman
    9. Nothing to Fear
    8. Pretty Poison
    7. Robin’s Reckoning
    6. Mad Love
    5. The Strange Secret of Bruce Wayne
    4. Two-Face
    3. Mad as a Hatter
    2. Dreams in Darkness
    1. The Laughing Fish

• Top 10 The Batman episodes

10.Call of the Cobblepot
    9.Batgirl rises
    8.Joker Express
    7.The Bat in the Belfry
    6.Bird of Pray
    5.Strange Minds
    4.Two of a Kind
    3. Fleurs Du Mal
    2.Strange New World
    1.The Laughing Bat

• Just wondering but does anyone else want a Batman Beyond DC Animated movie? Return of the Joker was great and it would be great to see another one, maybe one based on the Batman Beyond Hush saga?

• I wana see one where he finaly beats Derrick Powers.

• Isn't there an arc as well that has Powers as the main villain called Industrial revolution?

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@ryannumber1gamer said: Just wondering but does anyone else want a Batman Beyond DC Animated movie? Return of the Joker was great and it would be great to see another one, maybe one based on the Batman Beyond Hush saga?

I'd like to see a movie based on the 30 something Terry McGinnis from Justice League Unlimited's Epilog. He was as physically imposing as Bruce Wayne, and a more seasoned crime fighter.

Speaking of future versions of heroes in Justice League Unlimited, I wouldn't mind seeing a movie featuring the 60 something Static from The Once and Future Thing. I could take or leave Static Shock (the original Static comics are really good though), but adult DCAU Static seems like someone you wouldn't mind watching for an hour and a half.

• The Old and the Future thing is tied with A better World as my favourite Justice League Episode. 3 Batmen in the one place at the one time :P

Add Comment