1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

NEW GAMES, gog?? NEW GAMES??

• Welcome to day six, and with it, the return of the RPG Rarities bundle at 75% off and the Builder's Boon bundle at 70% off. Remember, both bundles require you to buy the whole bundle to get the higher discount.

• Day seven brings us a pretty big update, so let's get right to it. The daily bundles are the Superb Sierra Selection bundle (no Leisure Suit Larry or SWAT 3) for 69% off and the Omerta All Inclusive bundle for 80% off (still not worth it). That's it for sales, but we're not quite done yet. A bunch of games are leaving the sale early. This list of about 60 games from Interplay, Square Enix, Bohemia Interactive and Capcom will be returning to full price at tomorrow's daily deal update time so... hurry up and get them while you can. Seriously. Remember, Fallout goes away at the end of the year unless GOG can work out a deal with a company who apparently hates and/or fears everything GOG stands for.

• By Fallout, do you mean just Fallout 1 or all three Fallout games?

• @Gibbeynator said: Day seven brings us a pretty big update, so let's get right to it. The daily bundles are the Superb Sierra Selection bundle (no Leisure Suit Larry or SWAT 3) for 69% off and the Omerta All Inclusive bundle for 80% off (still not worth it). That's it for sales, but we're not quite done yet. A bunch of games are leaving the sale early. This list of about 60 games from Interplay, Square Enix, Bohemia Interactive and Capcom will be returning to full price at tomorrow's daily deal update time so... hurry up and get them while you can. Seriously. Remember, Fallout goes away at the end of the year unless GOG can work out a deal with a company who apparently hates and/or fears everything GOG stands for.

Thanks for the heads up.

(Decided to snatch up all the Square Enix stuff I haven't already got)

• @Farlander said: By Fallout, do you mean just Fallout 1 or all three Fallout games?

All of the Interplay Fallout titles are apparently going to be reverting to Zenimax at the end of the year. Since Zenimax is not on GOG, and are apparently unwilling to put their stuff on anything but Steam, unless GOG can strike a deal these games are going to be going away.

• I got bit hard by the sale bug, and hopefully now I won't feel compelled to buy anything else from this sale. So far I got the free Torchlight, Chaos on Deponia, Slender, Evoland, Strike Commander, Syndicate Wars, Bard's Tale, Shogo, Omikron and (sorry Darth) Daikatana.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Got Magrunner last night. It's... interesting. Judgement reserved until later. ;)

• @Gibbeynator said: I got bit hard by the sale bug, and hopefully now I won't feel compelled to buy anything else from this sale. So far I got the free Torchlight, Chaos on Deponia, Slender, Evoland, Strike Commander, Syndicate Wars, Bard's Tale, Shogo, Omikron and (sorry Darth) Daikatana.

I got Daikatana simply because its the kind of game that will make me laugh everytime I play it! XD

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

If anyone actually bothered to watch my review, you'd have noted that I didn't think Daikatana was that bad.

Bland and dull, yes. But not exactly terrible.

Add Comment