User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 91.5K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Milosuperspesh said: depends on the system/format..as far as i know

steam/origin/xbox is international so most things are released at the same time.

only psn europe delay stuff a few days/weeks after the north american release..but as season 1 showed they cut down the time.

Didn't episode 5 come out on everything at the same time. Or was PSN EU later?

• ep5 i think was pretty much simultanious someone will know for sure ;) #eyes mods/staff #

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

It takes quite some effort to coordinate all the different platforms, but we do our very best to get a release out to everyone as close together as possible.

• @bdawgnit1785 said: Didn't episode 5 come out on everything at the same time. Or was PSN EU later?

It was 1 week later on EU PSN i remember cause i was super mad

• @puzzlebox said: Aaaaand permaban. Discussion of piracy (for any game) is absolutely not cool here.

Yep! The Walking Dead: 400 Days is in submission with first party now, and we'll announce solid release dates as soon as we can. Looking good for early July.

Yes,I can't believe it may be early July,I can't wait!

• @Ismokeherb said: ...sex has a mild impact tick. ;)

This is the best combination of words ever

• From what i've heard at Telltale Games' youtube channel on the new Special Episode of Playing Dead, their will be 27 new characters. And there 3 cancer survivors we saw, Clive, Boyd, and Joyce.

Right now these are the characters we know so far:

1. Vince
    2. Bonnie
    3. Russel
    4. Shel
    5. Wyatt
    6. Eddie
    7. Leland
    8. Jane
    9. Danny
    10. Justin
    and returning again
    11. Boyd
    12. Clive
    13. Joyce

There you go.

Also we do have unnamed characters as well

1. Unnamed Hostage
    2. Unnamed Hostage-Taker
    3. Unnamed Bus Guard 1
    4. Unnamed Bus Guard 2
    5. Unnamed Truck Driver
    6. Unnamed Student
    7. Unnamed Child

I hope these characters will be named soon.
    There you have it. Your welcome for any new information i've helped you find out. Stay tuned for Telltales Walking Dead Special Bonus Episode 400 Days. And definitely stay tuned for Season 2.

• @WalkingDeadFan1911 said: From what i've heard at Telltale Games' youtube channel on the new Special Episode of Playing Dead, their will be 27 new characters. And there 3 cancer survivors we saw, Clive, Boyd, and Joyce.

Right now these are the characters we know so far:

1. Vince
    2. Bonnie
    3. Russel
    4. Shel
    5. Wyatt
    6. Eddie
    7. Leland
    8. Jane
    9. Danny
    10. Justin
    and returning again
    11. Boyd
    12. Clive
    13. Joyce

There you go.

Also we do have unnamed characters as well

1. Unnamed Hostage
    2. Unnamed Hostage-Taker
    3. Unnamed Bus Guard 1
    4. Unnamed Bus Guard 2
    5. Unnamed Truck Driver
    6. Unnamed Student
    7. Unnamed Child

I hope these characters will be named soon.
    There you have it. Your welcome for any new information i've helped you find out. Stay tuned for Telltales Walking Dead Special Bonus Episode 400 Days. And definitely stay tuned for Season 2.

There is also the figure chasing Bonnie around.

• After a watching a amazing Andrea MV on youtube, it got me thinking of the "400 Days". Shel is in the trailer w/ a little child and/or best friend right ? Could we have a similiar story going on like Andrea/Amy? Shel's best friend/brother or sister get bitten during Shel try to protect the gas station before more walkers/herd try to raid the gas station ?

So if Shel meet Clementine she (Shel) know how Clementine feel because Shel lost a close friend and/or family member.

• @Tomi021 said: It was 1 week later on EU PSN i remember cause i was super mad

We got some of the other episodes early though. For example I believe episode 3 came out for PS3 a day early.

Add Comment