User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 23.8K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not anything major yet,I will be getting State of decay by friday at least.

• My 3Ds arrived so I've been playing Animal crossing for an hour or two...
    *looks at watch
    Um...
    Maybe a bit longer than an hour...

• I'm jelly. I wish I had chosen New Leaf as my free game instead of Castlevania.
    Remember to collect your 10 coins every day. You can use them in New Leaf.

• Just got 100% approval rating as Mayor of Oblivion in Animal crossing :D

Maybe now it is time to change my role from 'Mayor' to Dictator...

• Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: I abandoned the game years ago after getting stuck but I decided to continue my old save file a few months ago and now I almost completed it.

Minecraft: I play it a lot, I love this game so much

The Dark Knight Rises: Got it on App Store, loved the movie, so I'm playing the game on my iPad

The Amazing Spider Man: I am also playing this on my iPad

There are some other games I'm playing just to embarrassed to mention them, there rated age 3 and that's all I'm saying. Never mind I'm not embarrassed since other people have mention the games I'm playing I'll say them

Animal Crossing New Leaf: I'm the major, finally get to run the town my way, first I have to get 100% approval rating so far I have 85

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Gates to Infinite: At the thing, I don't know what it's called it's an ice palace or something.

• zT3bVKb.jpg

Gotta say, this has one of the most fun methods of traversing a game world I've ever seen, second only to web swinging in Spider-Man 2. Flipping gravity upside-down or sideways and "falling" into the sky, stopping, and re-orienting it into a completely different direction to finish your descent(sometimes to the actual bottom of a floating structure or airship!) is really exhilarating and lends itself to some of the most awesome vertical open world spaces I've ever seen.

• Animal crossing- I just realized being mayor is hard work...
    I had to farm on Tortimer's Island all Night to fund building a Reset centre which all it does is punish you when your battery fails...

• @Hudomonkey said: Animal crossing- I just realized being mayor is hard work...
    I had to farm on Tortimer's Island all Night to fund building a Reset centre which all it does is punish you when your battery fails...

STOP MAKING ME WANT TO BUY IT ALREADY!

I've been....so strong.... ghhuuhhh....

• @RetroVortex said: STOP MAKING ME WANT TO BUY IT ALREADY!

I've been....so strong.... ghhuuhhh....

Sorry but it is really good...
    Well it is a bit slow starting but once you gain the power to change laws and build projects and go to a tropical island it gets really good...

Add Comment