User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 100.9K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Bzilla56 said: Not sure about anyone else, but my order is either going to be the order the Five were announced in (Vince, Bonnie, Russell, Shel, Wyatt) or this way: Russell, Shel, Vince, Wyatt, Bonnie.

i like this better wyatt, vince, bonnie, russel and shel

• I'm confused, so Wyatt isn't really Day 41, Vince isn't really Day 2, etc...??

• @ZacTB said: I'm confused, so Wyatt isn't really Day 41, Vince isn't really Day 2, etc...??

no vince is day 2 but i want wyatt to be first

• What does this mean then:

"In my opinion playing them in order the first time around is the most boring, but whatever! I'm glad that only really obsessed fans like us will know the order of days early on, and a lot of people will get to discover the order as they play. I think it can be part of the fun."

I'm so confused

• User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator

@ZacTB said: What does this mean then:

"In my opinion playing them in order the first time around is the most boring, but whatever! I'm glad that only really obsessed fans like us will know the order of days early on, and a lot of people will get to discover the order as they play. I think it can be part of the fun."

I'm so confused

I take this as the order that the stories take place in will not be immediately obvious in the game until you choose a story from the menu and see the day number during the story's introduction.

• @ZacTB said: What does this mean then:

I'm so confused

well ill do that chronolog later but i want wyatt to be first because he looks interesting then vince to see the things before wyatt, bonnie for a guy break, the russel turn and shel last because shes the final day

• @ZacTB said: What does this mean then:

I'm so confused

Practically hes saying 'us' the obsessed fans know the order so in theory theirs no surprise to us, but hes saying people who are not 'obsessed' ;) will find it more fun as they will be surprised by the characters not knowing what the order is beforehand.

• @ruairi46 said: Practically hes saying 'us' the obsessed fans know the order so in theory theirs no surprise to us, but hes saying people who are not 'obsessed' ;) will find it more fun as they will be surprised by the characters not knowing what the order is beforehand.

true we can expect reaction up the salty tears

• Oh I get it, I thought he was referring to himself and people at Telltale as 'obsessed fans' who knew the true order (which doesn't make sense at all). I guess I shouldn't have told all my less obsessed friends the order lol

• @ZacTB said: Oh I get it, I thought he was referring to himself and people at Telltale as 'obsessed fans' who knew the true order (which doesn't make sense at all). I guess I shouldn't have told all my less obsessed friends the order lol

please dont

Add Comment