User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 28.5K users

Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.

225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope Russell is like a brother to Clem in season 2.

• Here's how you get everyone. I tested it.
    Shoot Danny's knees. He's the rapist.
    Let the guy go and drive away.
    Lie about Dee.
    For the Russell and Wyatt you have to say you have to say they might find people they know when you find them at the camp.

• What about Shel? I can't seem to get her to join.

Also, was Dee's death sick or what? I totally did not expect that. Chiiiiills.

My favourite character's personally are Vince and Wyatt, but my favourite short stories where Russell's and Shel's.

Vernon died before anyone could kill him ;_:

• @Viner16 said: What about Shel? I can't seem to get her to join.

Also, was Dee's death sick or what? I totally did not expect that. Chiiiiills.

My favourite character's personally are Vince and Wyatt, but my favourite short stories where Russell's and Shel's.

Vernon died before anyone could kill him ;_:

Let the guy go and then drive away.

• @Viner16 said: Also, was Dee's death sick or what? I totally did not expect that. Chiiiiills.

I actually thought the silhouette was Dee, but when I didn't act I died. So upon redoing it... I was completely horrified that it was her. Rewound twice trying to find a way around it. Gosh, it was really really sick.

@Viner16 said: Vernon died before anyone could kill him ;_:

Also, are we sure he's dead?

• I didn't lie to Leland about Dee and Bonnie still went. The two people who didn't go were Russell and Vince.

• Ahhh I let him go but executed Steph ;_;

Can I just start at the halfway of that episode, or do I have to replay the entire thing? Haven't tried replaying.

• @MulderYuffie said: I didn't lie to Leland about Dee and Bonnie still went. The two people who didn't go were Russell and Vince.

Did you talk about finding people in the community? Since it was previously thought that saying so would affect both Russell and Wyatt, that could tell a lot.

(What choices did you make with Russell?)

Add Comment