User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 29.4K users

Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.

225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm guessing that the two shadow figures who spot Clem in season one are two of these characters?

• @kikyouchanx said: I'm guessing that the two shadow figures who spot Clem in season one are two of these characters?

No not at all

• Oh.
    It makes the plot thicken

• i hope i can find a way to save eddy, i didnt know you can take him?

Wyatt still is my fav and could be comedy type to clem, while shel can be the female lee with making tough choices and such or choose bonnie; for some reason i like her and i was surprised she was a junkie

• Overall, this was good, as expected. There were some genuinely tough decisions out there where neither option could be considered better. I am a bit disappointed that this didn't tie more into the main game since the only thing that seemed to be directly affected by my choices there was who appeared for the "Reunited" trophy. The mention about Vernon's group was good, though, even if it left it fairly open. I suppose my biggest complaint would be that spreading it across five characters meant that there wasn't much time to develop each. I don't know how much any of them will play into Season 2, so we'll have to see where it goes. In total, I'd say it was good, though each portion on its own is a bit lacking since each finishes so quickly.

• @MulderYuffie said: No not at all

how do you know? You dont and i hope shel and wyatt or bonnie save clem

• @Wyatt#1 said: how do you know? You dont and i hope shel and wyatt or bonnie save clem

Probably because Clem left Savannah around Day 110 and this is Day 400 LOL

• @MulderYuffie said: Probably because Clem left Savannah around Day 110 and this is Day 400 LOL

you have a point tho. why would clem stay in the same spot for 400 days?

• @Greed1914 said: Overall, this was good, as expected. There were some genuinely tough decisions out there where neither option could be considered better. I am a bit disappointed that this didn't tie more into the main game since the only thing that seemed to be directly affected by my choices there was who appeared for the "Reunited" trophy. The mention about Vernon's group was good, though, even if it left it fairly open. I suppose my biggest complaint would be that spreading it across five characters meant that there wasn't much time to develop each. I don't know how much any of them will play into Season 2, so we'll have to see where it goes. In total, I'd say it was good, though each portion on its own is a bit lacking since each finishes so quickly.

I bet the people at the end were the ones who found Clem. The woman and the guy who was talking to her on the radio. And they will appear at the camp.

• My best guess for how 400 Days will affect season 2 is that Clem and the two silhouettes in the distance at the end of the game will end up in Tavia's community towards the latter half of the season.

Add Comment