User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 29.2K users

Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.

225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Boyd? For me it was Joyce, and she just said they "lost" Vernon or something like that.

• @Sanchiz said: Can we conclude that Nate is bat guano crazy?

I dunno, I kinda liked him, at least during my playthrough. He was definitely a little on the ... weird side, though. I was completely taken aback by the whole 'on a scale of 1-10' thing though, geez.

I chose to leave him at the end if only because it was the morally right decision in my opinion, not because I thought he was serious about it. (I was very shocked by the gunshots I heard after - was there a way to prevent him from killing them altogether?)

• i started with wyatt, russel, vince, bonnie and shel and out of all of them i like wyatt, bonnie and shel

side note: russel to me is useless, and bonnie but i want to give her a chance and know more about her plus wyatt

• ^^^ You forgot Vince ^^^

And how can you hate on Russel 3

• Also, does anyone know what happens if you tell the truth to Leland about Dee? I lied only because I didn't think we had the time to sit there and hash out details about who did what or if I did it on purpose - I thought he would have fought with Bonnie or caused a scene et cetera - and because I didn't think it would ever get found out, since the secret should have died with Dee. Imagine my surprise when Becca mentioned it...

So I wonder, was it even worth it? What does Leland do if you explain what happened?

• @sardines said: Also, does anyone know what happens if you tell the truth to Leland about Dee? I lied only because I didn't think we had the time to sit there and hash out details about who did what or if I did it on purpose - I thought he would have fought with Bonnie or caused a scene et cetera - and because I didn't think it would ever get found out, since the secret should have died with Dee. Imagine my surprise when Becca mentioned it...

So I wonder, was it even worth it? What does Leland do if you explain what happened?

I told him the truth. If you keep saying it was an accident he gets over it and goes with you. if you say whats done is done he stays behind and gets killed.

• @cojemo said: I told him the truth. If you keep saying it was an accident he gets over it and goes with you. if you say whats done is done he stays behind and gets killed.

interesting. i never chose that option on either of my playthroughs. does he actually die on screen or offscreen? or is it only implied?

• @cojemo said: I told him the truth. If you keep saying it was an accident he gets over it and goes with you. if you say whats done is done he stays behind and gets killed.

Actually, I chose to tell him what's done is done and he still left with Bonnie.

• @george1120 said: interesting. i never chose that option on either of my playthroughs. does he actually die on screen or offscreen? or is it only implied?

When Bonnie is running away you here gunshots. then during the credits one of the scenes is him dead beside dee.

• Wow, I think I screwed up bad. Only Bonnie went with Tavia. But are we really sure that its the best option:confused:, I mean how well did other settlements in The Walking Dead really turn out. I just wonder how season two will be affected by 400 Days' outcome. Anyway these were my results:

Vince: shot Justin(the guy who was arrested for a pyramid scheme) and escaped with Danny(the rapist).
    Russel: Stood up to Nate and left.
    Bonnie:Lied to Leland.
    Schel(chel?): Killed Stephanie.
    Wyatt: Tryed to help the cop but his friend(Eddie I think) drove away.

Add Comment