User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 29.8K users

Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.

225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Tjd78 said: Wow, I think I screwed up bad. Only Bonnie went with Tavia. But are we really sure that its the best option:confused:, I mean how well did other settlements in The Walking Dead really turn out. I just wonder how season two will be affected by 400 Days' outcome. Anyway these were my results:

Vince: shot Justin(the guy who was arrested for a pyramid scheme) and escaped with Danny(the rapist).
    Russel: Stood up to Nate and left.
    Bonnie:Lied to Leland.
    Schel(chel?): Killed Stephanie.
    Wyatt: Tryed to help the cop but his friend(Eddie I think) drove away.

And Bonny is the only one that always comes.:rolleyes:

• So what exactly was in Dee's bag? Maybe another zombie head like the Stranger's bag. :p

• I'd have to give the DLC an 8/10. Maybe an 8.5/10.

The episode would have been even better if it focused on all these characters at once instead of throwing them at us in 20 minute intervals. There simply wasn't enough time for character development.

There were times that the timer was too slow and times the timer was too fast for the options to be chosen.

Certain choices were fairly hard to understand or use, such as leaving Nate. I tried to every chance I got except for with the old couple, because the gun was pointed right at him and I felt Russel would be killed otherwise.

The way this played out, it was certainly interesting to try different combinations and find small differences.

I ended up liking all the main characters, although in my opinion that isn't always a good thing. Sometimes hating is great too.

There wasn't much free movement, and mainly just dialogue, and although it was fine, I suppose I was used to the exploration and such.

There were situations that were slightly difficult to piece together. Nate seemed to have some sort of split-personality disorder; cool one moment and a murderer the next.

I liked that Telltale tried to make choices really matter, so I am hoping it really does affect you as to how you portrayed your characters and whether they went with the woman or not.

Finding Doug/Carley out there was so nasty. I saw Carley with a worm through her eyeball(what was left of it...).

• @Tommyo3000 said: So what exactly was in Dee's bag? Maybe another zombie head like the Stranger's bag. :p

Medicine. (stolen from Roman's group) Also a flashlight, but it was lost.

• @Mark$man said: Medicine. (stolen from Roman's group) Also a flashlight, but it was lost.

no, bonnie picked up the flashlight from the ground to see who she hit. she then puts it inside her jacket pocket and runs away with leland.

• The only person that didn't end up going with me was Vince, which was really disappointing considering he was my favorite guy and of course, nope. Does anyone know what makes him NOT want to go? I'm confused myself here.

EDIT: I also couldn't tell, when Russel is walking is that Doug/Carley laying on the road? It was difficult to tell if that was actually Doug or not for me. I had originally thought that from the first trailer but I just couldn't tell if it was or not. If so, guess that squashes any hopes people had of them being alive.

• To make Vince go you apparently have to shoot the rapist and escape with the White Collar Criminal.

Heard this around the forums haven't tested it myself yet.

• That dlc was fun I liked it :D

• @BrandonTehBaws said: The only person that didn't end up going with me was Vince, which was really disappointing considering he was my favorite guy and of course, nope. Does anyone know what makes him NOT want to go? I'm confused myself here.

EDIT: I also couldn't tell, when Russel is walking is that Doug/Carley laying on the road? It was difficult to tell if that was actually Doug or not for me. I had originally thought that from the first trailer but I just couldn't tell if it was or not. If so, guess that squashes any hopes people had of them being alive.

yes it was doug/carly and to get vince to join you need to shoot the convicted rapist.

• Shel's story was the best for me because she remind me of Lee & facial wise Lilly. But Becca bug the hell out of me, she is the total opposite what Clementine is. It will be interesting to see how Shel, Becca, Clementine, Omid & Christa interact with eachother when they are at that camp w/ Tavia.

Bonnie is also a favorite of mine and she is kinda interesting, I do love the british accent she have. All the other guys are not my favorites, Wyatt & Vince (even if my name is the same like him) are useless for me.

Add Comment