User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 96.1K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1)does the everything packs say 400days included ? only telltale direct store customers get it.

2) steam has it now

3)on steam it downloads outside of the game but is still playable through the season 1.

no probs puzzle i did post a few pages back showing it :P

• @MovieGuy said: So many questions:
    1) Do I get it free if I bought the walking dead + almost everything pack on here?
    2) WHEN?
    3) Will it be a seperate download or inside the client?

1) If "on here" you mean Telltale.com,yes you do.
    2) When.... *yells* Telltalepuzzle,you guys making any progress over there? :P
    3) I'm not sure,but I think that you will probably have the DLC as a separate download,which will be then installed into the client.According to a Youtube video,the selection will be done through the standard menu as it was with previous episodes.

Hope I helped. :)

EDIT
    I'm talking about non-steam,wasen't sure which one you were asking about.

• @josse01 said: 1 No you need to buy it

Are you sure about that? I also bought the "TWD+almost everything pack" on the telltale store. Could a telltale staff member tell us if 400 days is gifted for that?

• @Milosuperspesh said: 1)does the everything packs say 400days included ? only telltale direct store customers get it.

2) steam has it now

3)on steam it downloads outside of the game but is still playable through the season 1.

no probs puzzle i did post a few pages back showing it :P

I bought the everything pack on telltale direct store, that's why I was wondering.

• @Milosuperspesh said: 1)does the everything packs say 400days included ? only telltale direct store customers get it.

I bought the bundle in the telltale store... So I don't see a reason, why I shouldn't get it for free...

• @Milosuperspesh said: yup and or try to run the game if it doesn't update

400dayz3_zps2d9ae471.jpg

:)

erm i think because it's a new purchase you weren't shafted by the initial delay for ep1

i think it may only apply to 'pre orders or early buyers... puzzle/others can confirm this, i know someone said it's a bonus for paying them not a third party. but they didn't say about a limit or when you had to of bought it from..

download complete 'really going now'

giggity :P

• @Milosuperspesh said: the save files for the ttg and steam are in the same folder

I downloaded the client from the site, and I chose to keep save files etc. Anyway I installed it, and launched the file. Now It says I haven't got a licence for the game. I can't get past the title screen.
    I'm baffled. What do I do?

• @MovieGuy said: I bought the everything pack on telltale direct store, that's why I was wondering.

You do. :)

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@MovieGuy said: So many questions:
    1) Do I get it free if I bought the walking dead + almost everything pack on here?

Yes, the 400 Days DLC is free to folks who bought The Walking Dead from the Telltale store.

@MovieGuy said: 2) WHEN?

We're working on the Telltale store version right now. Hopefully soon!

@MovieGuy said: 3) Will it be a seperate download or inside the client?

It'll be inside The Walking Dead app (i.e. it won't show up as a separate download on the Your Games page).

• kinda confused on where to buy the DLC 400 days on telltale do i just go to the games tab on the top and it will be there when its up? is it worth buying the steam version now all my save files are on telltales version or do the saves go from 1 to another? any help would be appreciated.

Add Comment