User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 100.4K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Mark# BANNED

Oh never mind , just saw my answer above , thanks for the info guys , appreciate it :)

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Araron said: I don't mean to bother,but could you tell us approximately for how much? :)

Nope! ;)

It's one of those "as soon as it's ready" situations... I'll post here as soon as I know it's done though.

@Araron said: excuse my stupidity. The log in screen didn't appear the first time for some reason. Now it's working fine. It detects the save files which is good. I guess there is no need to download episode 2-5 again then?

You only need to have episode 1 installed for 400 Days to work.

• So, will it be okay if my save files are lost? Any major things that change with the saves? Also is there some type of save file generator so I can build up one that's closely like my original save?

• @Mark# said: Ok , so if I purchased just Season 1 on this website (telltale) and not everything I get 400 days for free ? Sorry for the question , I'm just confused as to if you had to purchase the whole package or you could just purchase season 1 .

what do you mean with "whole package"? No you don't need to buy all telltale games, if you have bought TWD season one at the telltale store, 400 days is for free.

@movieguy

As you can also play if you just played episode one, I think you can also play it without a savegame (not sure), it will just generate a random savegame, decisions might have minor influence on 400 days though.

• User Avatar Image
    Mark# BANNED

@MovieGuy said: So, will it be okay if my save files are lost? Any major things that change with the saves?

I think they are only minor ones , a mate of mine who purchased it yesterday said they were only minor but a few interesting outcomes . i'll probably play it when it's up and then play through season 1 again because I had to re-download the game because all my stuff was on my old laptop that blew up .

• Just so I'm clear. I purchased The Walking Dead from the Telltale Store and I know 400 Days is not on the Telltale Store yet, but I've gone into my Walking Dead game and in 'DOWNLOAD CONTENT' it says that all Episodes are 'INSTALLED'. But there is no sign of 400 Days 'COMING SOON' in my game.

Is it supposed to be like that and I'll have to wait until it's available from the Store to download?

• @MovieGuy said: So, will it be okay if my save files are lost? Any major things that change with the saves? Also is there some type of save file generator so I can build up one that's closely like my original save?

I'm afraid not. If you have no save files, then there are a list of preset decisions, which may or may not be similar to yours.

• @Spider-Matt said: Just so I'm clear. I purchased The Walking Dead from the Telltale Store and I know 400 Days is not on the Telltale Store yet, but I've gone into my Walking Dead game and in 'DOWNLOAD CONTENT' it says that all Episodes are 'INSTALLED'. But there is no sign of 400 Days 'COMING SOON' in my game.

Is it supposed to be like that and I'll have to wait until it's available from the Store to download?

no it won't be on the store when it's available. You will have to download it in game.

• @Spider-Matt said: Just so I'm clear. I purchased The Walking Dead from the Telltale Store and I know 400 Days is not on the Telltale Store yet, but I've gone into my Walking Dead game and in 'DOWNLOAD CONTENT' it says that all Episodes are 'INSTALLED'. But there is no sign of 400 Days 'COMING SOON' in my game.

Yeah it's a bit confusing. Particularly as Steam has it listed now but telltale still doesn't.

Its the same for me, don't worry. I think they will update the game, when you connect to their server while starting and it will show up at dowload content then.

Add Comment