User Avatar Image

Walking Dead: 400 Day without Steam version

posted by testtest on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

Hey,
i see that the dlc 400 Days is out now (Steam), but how can the users with retail download the dlc?

Steam correctly says that i cannot buy the dlc because i dont have the Game (Download version).

greetings Jan

8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm also having this issue, there is no sight of '400 Days' anywhere. How are those who bought the retail PC version of The Walking Dead Games supposed to get the DLC?

• I also have this problem, more importantly, I really need a steam activation code so steam knows I actually own the game........

• same boat, i bought the full version here and it doesn't show up in game as dlc nor does it show up in my list of purchased games from telltale.... did i miss something?

• So i got an email from telltale support. Basically there's a bunch of hoops we have to jump through to get the steam code, and if you don't have your original purchase receipt from best buy, you're screwed. I must say I'm pretty upset about it and I will never purchase another telltale game on CD. They should have been smart enough to include a CD key in the first place, now I'm gonna have to buy the damn game AGAIN on steam just to get 400 days. Fail telltale, Fail.

• @Samsquamsh said: So i got an email from telltale support. Basically there's a bunch of hoops we have to jump through to get the steam code, and if you don't have your original purchase receipt from best buy, you're screwed. I must say I'm pretty upset about it and I will never purchase another telltale game on CD. They should have been smart enough to include a CD key in the first place, now I'm gonna have to buy the damn game AGAIN on steam just to get 400 days. Fail telltale, Fail.

Im sure they did that on purpose. and your the fool whos going to buy the game again.. see it worked

• I have been trying to contact Telltale support and Steam support for days but they havn't answered back at all...wtf?

• This Company **Telltale Games will not get anymore custom from me. ** i am in the same boat I purchased the pc dvd version of the walking dead on amazon and added it to my stream programs as a non-stream game and later I also purchased the walking dead 400 days on stream from GamersGate. Now my stream account will not recognise that i purchased the walking dead as i have no activication code for it from telltale games.

Add Comment