User Avatar Image

Help Needed

posted by samwarland on - last edited - Viewed by 575 users

So I heard about 400 days coming out the other day and wanted to get it, but however I had upgraded my processor recently and this had removed Walking Dead from my computer, I had purchased the game through Telltale and went back to download it, Now heres the thing I needed to log in, but I'm pretty sure when I bought the game I didn't need to make an account and so now I can't re download the game and recieve 400 days, I still have all my saves in my documents as only the game was wiped for some reason and I have tried forgot my password with all the emails I have to use when making an account and so I'm sure I didn't buy it with an account, Any way for me to get the game back or do I have to repurchase the whole thing?

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • did you try and use the forgot password on the website, usually they send you the page to put your email address in, and it will look and send you a email to make a new password for that email address. hope this helps

• @impeedoffanangry said: did you try and use the forgot password on the website, usually they send you the page to put your email address in, and it will look and send you a email to make a new password for that email address. hope this helps

I already said that I tried forgot my password with all the emails I could've used when buying the game, Thanks for trying to help anyways

Add Comment