User Avatar Image

game wont download any of the episodes

posted by leeroy09123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

when ever i click download it just stay's a 0% and its been about 30 min??? and ive bought this back after episode 2 came out...i dont run it off steam i bought it off this website

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @MattP said: We are aware of this issue and currently looking into a solution.

Thanks MattP!

• I am going to put my voice in the mix. I also got this issue and I can't download ANY of the episodes, 2-5 or 400. Very frustrating that on day 1 of purchase, I can't get the full game I paid for.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

We are working on this issue. It did not occur when testing internally so we only discovered it today. We will have a patch available very soon.

• Speaking of patches, how do we get it when its released? Or does it automatically download despite all these 'lost' connections?

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

It will automatically install the patch the next time you launch the game.

• Any news on the patch at all? Bought a new laptop and installed my purchased copy of The Walking Dead. Can't download a single episode from 2-5 or 400 Days.

The old workaround I used when this problem last showed some months back no longer works either it seems.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

We resolved this issue at at 7:30pm last night. Please try shutting down your game and when you restart a new patch should automatically install that resolves the issue. Please let us know if you encounter this issue again after trying these steps.

• Still not working for me. I bought this game this month and the first time I tried downloading it taken 5 flippen hours to get to 98%. then it would say connection lost. I tried so Many times but man it wont download any episodes 2 to 5 including 400 days. Why does it take so long to download and how could I fix this. I emailed the support group an they still haven't emailed me back. Its been 3 weeks. What da heck? I payed for this game and I can't even play it. I downloaded the game on my Mac and tried it on pc but it's still didn't work. I'm trying to download episode 2 now on my Mac.

• @MattP said: We resolved this issue at at 7:30pm last night. Please try shutting down your game and when you restart a new patch should automatically install that resolves the issue. Please let us know if you encounter this issue again after trying these steps.

I downloaded the game yesterday and played right through the first episode. I was forcing myself to stay awake to continue on, and the second through fifth episode will not download for me either. I hope I can fix this!

Add Comment