70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Great news. All I can say is Yes! :D :))

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

In the immortal words of Max, "I may scream like a grandmother!"

[\:D/] [\:D/] [\:D/] [\:D/]

"Bone" is going to be mine just to show my support!!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Best news I've heard in a looooong time!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Okay, TellTale, you used to rock.
    Now you R-O-C-K.
    Dom

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

YEA:D Congratulations from germany;) Now i'm glad that BBE didn't got the license... I'm sure they'll do a great job.

But i would prefer the game in one whole part on one DVD and not in episodes via download =( ... but I'VE TO GET IT:D

BUT PLEEEEAAAASE MAKE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES! Also voice versions!

Also for Bone... I WOULD 100%ly buy it if it would be in german... but no it even dosen't have german subtitles :'(

It's no real problem to play the game in english... but in an adventure game the voices are really important... and without a version in my language i can't have as much fun as the game could give me.

I hope Bone and the new S&M will be available in german (and other languages) one day.

Check out my site and forum:
    http://www.sam-and-max.de.vu/
    http://www.sam-and-max.forum.de.vu/

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Telltale, I swear, one of these days I'm going to use my awesome ninja skills to sneak into your offices. Not to steal your code, not to take fuzzy screenshots, not to put viruses on your computers... no.

I will give you guys a HUG!

Now port Bone to Mac, make Sam and Max, then port that, dammit! :)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Okay - I have actual tears of joy in my eyes. This is awesome news guys, just awesome. I've got texas-holdem, I'll be getting bone soon. Knowing you lot are on this job fills my heart with.....fuzzy things.

I'm gonna help break in, and turn it into a Group hug. Seriously.

Dave :D :D :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

REALLY hope this gets Vampire Story a publisher. I just hope they bring out more games quickly - I can't handle SMALL episodic games...and having read the books I assume that's sort of like a walkthrough..!

• I love Telltale and want to have all your babies, despite the fact that I'm male (which could make it a little difficult)

No, but serioulsy, that's actually managed to make this THE best month ever. My birthday on Wednesday, Bone finally being released, and now this!

I think I'm actually going to cry (with happiness).

• While we're on Sam and Max here, does anyone know where i can find some of the comics/TV show videos? I love them but have only been able to find a few of the comics on the interwebs and i only saw about 2 episodes on holiday in Australia once.

Add Comment