User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 28.9K users

Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.

225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I agree, I have not seen such a good antagonist since Lilly her self, and she is in the middle of my dart board, for some reason I like Nate even though he is a sick man, He ranks op there with the Saint Johns and Crawford, just imagine if HE had kidnapped Clementine... I noticed all the improvements to, I guess that 45 million dollars went somewhere huh,

Haha Nate is a well established and likable villain, unlike the Stranger

• Funny as I liked the Campman, most people did not but I thought he was good, but if Nate had gotten Clementine then I would have not stopped strangling him and would have been happy about his death, he is that good at being cruel.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Funny as I liked the Campman, most people did not but I thought he was good, but if Nate had gotten Clementine then I would have not stopped strangling him and would have been happy about his death, he is that good at being cruel.

Hopefully he plays some sort of role in Season 2

• @Baddestsupercec said: Let the guy go and then drive away.

You don't need to let the guy go for Shel to go with Tavia. If you escape with Becca in the RV Becca and Shel will want to go with Tavia for protection against Roman, who they fear might still be looking for them. I let Roman kill the man in my second playthrough by not making a decission and I got everyone to go with Tavia in both of my playthroughs.

• is Russell always untrusting, or can that be changed through how you play?

• @rachellouise85 said: is Russell always untrusting, or can that be changed through how you play?

He's a bit more trusting if you stay with Nate, I believe. But he's always a little untrusting because I mean, your gonna have trust issues If you hang out with Nate too long, I mean, It's Nate, Nates a crazy mothafucka

• Yeah, really don't think nate is one to be trusted too much, I suppose you can trust him to do something crazy. From the sounds of it he's been with the group for a while, and they haven't een going around murdering people etc. but he would rather stay in a field on his own rather than stick with them. Bit weird.

• adding to nit pick thread.

yet another character decision that seems to go against logic.

essentially the same as vince.

save the rapist danny, vince stays at camp (who seems willing to team up and seems really broken up about the girl
    save the asshole justin, vince goes with tavia (who doesn't care about anyone he conned or even care about the other prisoner)

=

russel walks away from nate is an asshole and trusts no one( but the family thing can change his mind)

russel stays with a total fruit loop goes with tavia anyway despite nate not being around ? (i'll have to replay this bit on my next run)

• @Milosuperspesh said: adding to nit pick thread.

yet another character decision that seems to go against logic.

essentially the same as vince.

save the rapist justin vince stays at camp (who seems willing to team up and seems really broken up about the girl
    save the asshole danny vince goes with tavia (who doesn't care about anyone he conned or even care about the other prisoner)

=

russel walks away from nate is an asshole and trusts no one( but the family thing can change his mind)

russel stays with a total fruit loop goes with tavia anyway despite nate not being around ? (i'll have to replay this bit on my next run)

Justin is the asshole and Danny is the rapist, actually.

Add Comment