User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 14.1K users

Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.

774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I had this realisation that an Evil Dead/Army of Darkness game by Telltale would be 1, awesome; and two, fit their style perfectly.
    The humor in that series is very Telltale and also the plot can be done so well in a point and click gameplay style.
    Anyway, I think it was seeing Ash Williams as imagined by Telltale that really made me think about this.
    Feel free to reply, this is a forum.

• @J-Mo63 said: I had this realisation that an Evil Dead/Army of Darkness game by Telltale would be 1, awesome; and two, fit their style perfectly.
    The humor in that series is very Telltale and also the plot can be done so well in a point and click gameplay style.
    Anyway, I think it was seeing Ash Williams as imagined by Telltale that really made me think about this.
    Feel free to reply, this is a forum.

Could you please not create a new thread for an idea that has been mentioned hundreds of times in the thread dedicated to suggestions...

• @Hudomonkey said: Could you please not create a new thread for an idea that has been mentioned hundreds of times in the thread dedicated to suggestions...

Agreed but still loads of people do it instead of just looking for a thread where it says Telltale should make..., There is times i thing this thread should be sticked so it stays at the top of the forums and it might stop people from always making new threads which could easily go into this thread.

On topic, anyone think a Simpsons or Futurama game made by Telltale would be cool?

• The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

• I know this thread is probably aimed at new ideas more than anything else but I would just like to say, I'd really like to see Telltale remakes of these classics:

GRIM FANDANGO

DISCWORLD

DAY OF THE TENTACLE

FULL THROTTLE

• @thebeerdr said: I know this thread is probably aimed at new ideas more than anything else but I would just like to say, I'd really like to see Telltale remakes of these classics:

GRIM FANDANGO

DISCWORLD

DAY OF THE TENTACLE

FULL THROTTLE

...and if I have just missed the whole point of this thread, can I just add...

THROTTLE FULL OF THE GRIM TENTACLE FANDANGO
    Starring Indiana Threepmanny.

Job done...
    I make games like David Bowie writes songs, by just jumbling-up the magnetic words on the side of the fridge!

• It's been such a long time since the series have commenced, and now we're on the final season but yet.. No solid game anywhere to be found, which is very disappointing because I've always wanted to play a game about Dexter (not the iPhone ones or anything).

I wish Rockstar, Telltale or Naughty Dog would develop it. If any of these three snatched it for sure it'd be a damn solid game.

• Telltale should make...

A range of kitchen appliances.

• Telltale should actually make Banang...

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Hudomonkey said: Telltale should actually make Banang...

Way to get the Telltale Store running again.

Add Comment