4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I believe Claptrap's storyline involves him moving into Aperture Science. Could be wrong, though.

I can never get any of them to come up. :(

• User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator

For some reason, the stories come up very frequently on iOS for me but very rarely at all on the PC version. On the iOS version, I've heard everything but the Claptrap story but I have not had a chance for the characters to finish the Brock story though.

As for the Brock/Telltale quote, I thought Brock said "Minaj". Was the joke supposed to be that Brock just misunderstood what Dean meant by a Menagerie?

• @Blind Sniper said: For some reason, the stories come up very frequently on iOS for me but very rarely at all on the PC version. On the iOS version, I've heard everything but the Claptrap story but I have not had a chance for the characters to finish the Brock story though.

Yeah, I think I might be stuck at the same point. I wanted to show a friend these ongoing stories, so I showed him the Sam & Max storyline. I did this by simply starting a new tournament on the standard table set, and whenever it was my turn I wouldn't do anything. After a while, someone makes a comment about how you need to hurry up. Shortly after that, they'll start a conversation, either about a random topic or about the ongoing story. Whenever I got something related to the ongoing story, I'd exit the game and start it again. I wouldn't recommend trying to listen the story this way - it's way more fun to take your time and let it come up naturally. This way is quicker though.

Anyway, I've been trying to get the next part of the Brock story this way, but no luck. I hope I'm not stuck, I've been enjoying these stories.

• @Tjibbbe said: Yeah, I think I might be stuck at the same point. I wanted to show a friend these ongoing stories, so I showed him the Sam & Max storyline. I did this by simply starting a new tournament on the standard table set, and whenever it was my turn I wouldn't do anything. After a while, someone makes a comment about how you need to hurry up. Shortly after that, they'll start a conversation, either about a random topic or about the ongoing story. Whenever I got something related to the ongoing story, I'd exit the game and start it again. I wouldn't recommend trying to listen the story this way - it's way more fun to take your time and let it come up naturally. This way is quicker though.

Anyway, I've been trying to get the next part of the Brock story this way, but no luck. I hope I'm not stuck, I've been enjoying these stories.

On youtube , there is a video of Brock's story , just type " Poker Night Story Time Close encounter of the card kind "

Add Comment