User Avatar Image

400 days comedy show

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

You know if it weren't for the circumstances 400 days would make a great comedy show it would be like a Benny Hill Show parody and it would have five sketches like :
" The Three Stooges of Atlanta "
" Wyatt and Eddie : Bros 4 Life "
" The Misadventures of Russell and Nate "
" Bonnie's Love Triangle of Mistakes "
" Shel and Becca : The Sisters of Trouble "
Which sketch would be the best ?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Those are great names for sketches, I would go with Bros 4 Life followed by The Misadventures of Russell and Nate.

• And here are the plots
    The Three Stooges of Atlanta : Vince , Justin and Danny always get into bussinesses that go horribly wrong and they have a huge rivarly with Wall Street .
    Bros 4 Life : Wyatt and Eddie are two best buddies and they look after each other and at the same time cause trouble with some street gangs .
    Misadventures of Russell and Nate : Russell and Nate live together and Nate always takes Russell on road trips and both are trying to pick on chicks and they fail miserably
    Bonnie's Love Triangle of Mistakes : Bonnie has a secret relationship with Leland and she doesn't want Dee to find out but when Leland always does something stupid she gets angry at him and when she tries to hits him she always accidently hits Dee with her fists and sometimes with objects .
    Sisters of Trouble : Becca always causes trouble at Gil's Pitstop and Roman always blames Shel for not controlling her sister and poor Shel always has to clean up her mess .

• That is just genus Master Psychic, I still go with Bros and Misadventures but they all sound fun.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: That is just genus Master Psychic, I still go with Bros and Misadventures but they all sound fun.

Kenny needs to make a cameo in The Misadventures of Russell and Nate

• I was thinking of The Three Stooges when I was playing as Vince... :D

• I was thinking of that to, funny.

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Kenny needs to make a cameo in The Misadventures of Russell and Nate

Well i was thinking of an episode where Kenny , Katjaa , Duck , Lee , Carley and Clementine appear in Misadventures of Russell and Nate and in this universe Lee , Carley and Clementine are a family .
    Russell and Nate arrive at a diner and Nate tries to hit on Carley and Lee gets pissed of and Nate insults their families by calling Katjaa a Snorlax , saying that the names Duck and Clementine are stupid which causes Kenny and Lee to beat him up and Carley punches him in the balls and Nate says something funny in a high pitched voice like :
    " Russ , do you know that Jack did ?
    " What did Jack do ? "
    " He hit the road , and we should do what he did . "
    Russell and Nate are running to the van and Lee and Kenny are behind them but they manage to escape and episode ends with Nate and Russell saying :
    " Geez some people just can't take a joke these days Russ . "
    " Nate , remind me to put a leash on you when we hang out in a dinner . "

• While at the same time having Hill Billy chase music playing when Kenny is going after them.

• Damn it, I want this sketches to be real, if they were I am pretty sure Saturday Night Live would be good again.

Add Comment