70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes, Sam & Max is not a kids game. The puzzles have got to be much more challenging than they are in Bone.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I have a thing about online payment (something always goes wrong), but it's better then not getting any game at all. Hopefully this activity will spread, and the adventure genre can be resrurrected (with BASS2 on the way and all)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I have a thing about online payment (something always goes wrong), but it's better then not getting any game at all. Hopefully this activity will spread, and the adventure genre can be resrurrected (with BASS2 on the way and all)[/quote]

what?!! BASS2?!

wow

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote][quote]I have a thing about online payment (something always goes wrong), but it's better then not getting any game at all. Hopefully this activity will spread, and the adventure genre can be resrurrected (with BASS2 on the way and all)[/quote]

what?!! BASS2?!

wow[/quote]

Well nothing is certain yet, but Revolution has purchased this url, http://www.steel-sky2.com . And Tony sometimes gives inside info. on the forum

• lets just hope sam and max isn't released in episode form. I want a whole game already.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I'm pretty sure it will be in Epiode Form. Which is fine by me. :)

My question is this... Is there any any any chance they could get the original voice actors from the first Sam n Max game?

• Man, I hope so! Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson are Sam and Max to me.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I think a nice 3ish hours episode of sam and max maybe 3 times a year would really keep me going for aslong as you make them, which i hope is forever, good luck on this guys!

• [quote]lets just hope sam and max isn't released in episode form. I want a whole game already.[/quote]

Disagree. The episodic nature of Bone has already shown me the light. I love the idea of playing a new episode 2-3 times during a year! A new game every 4-5 months rocks! I guess TTG will have to hire more staff if they are working on 8 more episodes of Bone, and what maybe 5-6 episodes of SNM.

• Hmm who knows they could do anything with Sam & Max. I mean Bone is a complete story and will end when they finish the story but with Sam & Max they have more freedom. They could still make several episodes that tell one big story if they want to, or they can make each one stand completely on their own. Who knows?

Add Comment