User Avatar Image

This is so stupid

posted by warcry16 on - last edited - Viewed by 784 users

I just bought today like 4 hours ago the DLC over steam and today I got this mail -.-



3d8768ebefc6f807a0c1e6d93064a389.png
is there anything I can do about? Give it back?

10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just got the email too, but can't seem to get 400 Days to come up on my Steam version - just says 'Coming soon' still.

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @Ashe said: I just got the email too, but can't seem to get 400 Days to come up on my Steam version - just says 'Coming soon' still.



    The DLC is only free in the Telltale store version. If you download The Walking Dead app from the Your Games page, you'll be able to download 400 Days from within the game menu.

  • thats odd.. seems suspicious
    @puzzlebox said: The DLC is only free in the Telltale store version. If you download The Walking Dead app from the Your Games page, you'll be able to download 400 Days from within the game menu.


    does that mean It wouldnt work on steam?

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @warcry16 said: does that mean It wouldnt work on steam?



    You won't be able to download it for free within the Steam version.

  • @puzzlebox said: The DLC is only free in the Telltale store version. If you download The Walking Dead app from the Your Games page, you'll be able to download 400 Days from within the game menu.

    I don't actually have it under the 'Your Games' section - my version is on Steam - however I definitely received an email entitled "The Walking Dead: 400 Days is yours for FREE" :confused:

  • @puzzlebox said: You won't be able to download it for free within the Steam version.



    alright then I am not mad :P

  • I don't quite understand why I've got an email telling me I have 400 Days for free if I can't actually get it?! It got my hopes up :/

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    Hi Ashe, that must have been an error in the mailing list - the message was only supposed to go to people who already own The Walking Dead from the Telltale online store. Sorry to get your hopes up!

  • I also got an email saying it was mine for free and I have the Steam version.

    That's pretty disappointing if that email went out to everyone who owns the Steam version and isn't true. Maybe you guys want to do something to make that right?

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @chuckrabbit said: I also got an email saying it was mine for free and I have the Steam version.

    That's pretty disappointing if that email went out to everyone who owns the Steam version and isn't true. Maybe you guys want to do something to make that right?



    You actually preordered the season from the Telltale Games online store. To play the DLC for free, you just need to download the Telltale version of the installer (available on the Your Games page), then you'll be able to download 400 Days via the in-game menu.

Add Comment