User Avatar Image

TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

attachment.php?attachmentid=2745&stc=1&d

This is TFT3K, where bad fanfics are mocked by me, Alcoremortis, Remolay, StrongBrush1, Insane Guy of DOOM and various guests!

Facebook
Twitter
TVTropes
Upcoming MSTs

Season One:

Episode One: "THE HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX/THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND ASLO TO SEND THROUGHS TO OTHER PEOPLE" (a Sam and Max fanfic)

Episode Two, with guest commentator Coolsome: "Monkey Moon" (a Monkey Island/Sailor Moon crossover fanfic)

Episode Three, with guest commentator Lattsam: "Sam & Max meet Sonic the Hedgehog" (a Sam and Max/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic)

Episode Four: "The Adventures of Rainbow Sparkle" (a My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Five: "im nut ok i promiss" (A My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Six: "Zim born again" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

Episode Seven: A Whole Bunch O' Crap (various fanfics from the Invader Zim, My Little Pony, and Ace Attorney fandoms)

Episode Eight: "IZ interveiw chapter 6/Snape the Bat/SCARY GHOST STORY FETUSING CHUCK NORRIS" (an Invader Zim/Doctor Who crossover fanfic, along with two short Harry Potter fics)

Episode Nine: “Mlp:fim: The Shiping Ship/That Croppy Itching” (a My Little Pony fic, along with a short Sam and Max fic)

Episode Ten: Recap, Part One (A Hangover/Planet of the Apes crossover, along with a Big Bang Theory fic and an Invader Zim chapter)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Skepkitty of The Half-World: Aperture Nikki (a Portal fic)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Insane Guy of DOOM: Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One (Too many series to list)

Season Two:

Episode One: Invader Zim: Born Again Christian (an Invader Zim fic)

Episode Two: Killjoy Songfics (Two My Little Pony songfics)

Author MSTs(These update with every new chapter that the author makes):

Marissa-The-Writer(a Valve fanfic author), with guest-commentator Tredlow popping in for a few chapters(WARNING: PORTAL 2 SPOILERS)

DBreBre-Z(an Invader Zim fanfic author)

Sue Mary, with guest-commentator Lattsam in the second half(too many series to list)

Peter Chimaera (Too many series to list)

TFT3K Specials:

The Harry Potter First Chapter Smorgasboard, with guest-commentator Lattsam

Solo MSTs:

RingmasterJ5:

"Half-Humans" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

“Me in Invader Zim? Oh Kami” (an Invader Zim fanfic MSTd as “Automated TT Submission”)

MightypirateTM:

"It's the Inside that Counts" (a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic)

Remolay:

"Kimagure Revenge Road" (an Orange Road fic)

"Scanranger" (a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fic)

Lattsam:

"Garfield: First Blood" (a Garfield fanfic)

Other Stuff:

Teen Fortress 2 Autocorrected, by MightypirateTM

TFT3K-inspired Total Drama Island fic, by Lattsam

352 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Insane Guy of Doom said: The next chapter of The Marrissa Games is finally up, and it features a scene I’ve been waiting to write for months. It puts Rattmann’s balls of steel to shame.

LOL! Some tracker jackers are poisonosu even if you look at them at their eyes!

(Author's note: im not sure if this true or not but it s part of tht story!)

• The penultimate chapter of THE MARRISSA GAMES is finally here!

Also, I've found an amazing(ly bad) film and "annotated MST" of if. Called "Food Fight!" It stars Charlie Sheen as a dog who lives in a supermarket and fights paper-thin Nazi analogues (They even send "undesirable" food mascots to "extermination stations"). The motion capture animation makes everyone (especially Christopher Lloyd's character, "Mr. Clipboard") look like they're having constant seizures, and the apparently little kid oriented movie is full of sex jokes and racist caricatures. Here's a link to the first part of the MST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVKpN6rt1XA

• Ok these are very funny, Hope to see these make a return :D

• Have some gems from Post-SCrash Session 3: Spectators of the Host to liven up this thread.

[quote]Hello Imma Skepness Man connoiseur of multiple fandoms and the author of Portal: The Fourth-World, Įstrigę of the Learned and The Haunted Herbert wanna give an interview?[/quote]

[quote]Once I was outside I was amazed by the colors of the buildings and people and things and mockingjays [...][/quote]

[quote]- artifiocularGambler [AG] began pestering gutsyGumshoe [GG] -

AG: Meanie Pixies, I immediately demand your glu88ing attention!
    AG: The Earth has 8een ravaged 8y the Red Miles and you're probably in trouble![/quote]

[quote]"Oh Aranna contacted us on this phone but it's off." Skepness Man took the phone and it magically turned off in his hand.[/quote]

[quote]"WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE" Skepness Man shouted but then someone angry came to us it was... Principal Business Man! "There shall be no shouting in my school! I want you to sit detention" he said going away with Skepness Man so we were left alone.[/quote]

[quote]Sentinel Crane began counting "ten nine something something one now go kill each other."[/quote]

• That Garfield story lattsam reviewed by himself was awful. Characters were out of character throughout. For some reason they keep referring to Jon as John Arbuckle, Garfield's girlfriend is not some actress, his girlfriend is a pink cat named Arlene. Ugh what's next? Will Nermal be shown as being an evil genius who wants to take over the world? This fanfiction is just awful. Garfield is a fat lazy cat who eats food, sleeps, is sarcastic and pulls pranks. Garfield uses his brain and smarts to get out of problems, my example being Garfield and Friends and Garfield Quickies from Garfield and Friends.

In one Quickie, Jon tries to get Garfield to race him by taunting him but it backfires when Garfield tricks him by making it look like hes getting ready to race then when Jon runs out the door Garfield locks Jon out. So how does he turn into a cat who uses guns,is fast,uses trucks? Odie is a dog who is friendly, is stupid although has his moments of being smart when he manages to trick Jon and Garfield again from one of the Garfield Quickies. But here Odie can talk,is smart,is evil, and revenge driven for no reason at all.

All I can say is this story is shit.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: That Garfield story lattsam did by himself was awful. Characters were out of character throughout. For some reason they keep referring to Jon as John Arbuckle, Garfield's girlfriend is not some actress, his girlfriend is a pink cat named Arlene. Ugh what's next? Will Nermal be shown as being an evil genius who wants to take over the world? This fanfiction is just awful. Garfield is a fat lazy cat who eats food, sleeps, is sarcastic and pulls pranks. Garfield uses his brain and smarts to get out of problems, my example being Garfield and Friends and Garfield Quickies from Garfield and Friends.

In one Quickie, Jon tries to get Garfield to race him by taunting him but it backfires when Garfield tricks him by making it look like hes getting ready to race then when Jon runs out the door Garfield locks Jon out. So how does he turn into a cat who uses guns,is fast,uses trucks? Odie is a dog who is friendly, is stupid although has his moments of being smart when he manages to trick Jon and Garfield again from one of the Garfield Quickies. But here Odie can talk,is smart,is evil, and revenge driven for no reason at all.

All I can say is this story is shit.

And when you say "That Garfield story lattsam did all by himself", I hope you meant "That Garfield story lattsam reviewed all by himself" because I didn't write this thing.

Oh, by the way, Peter Chimaera put up another fanfic. This one's about Cowboy Bebop... or rather, Bebop from the Ninja Turtles series as a cowboy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9465169/1/Cowboy-Bebop

• @lattsam said: And when you say "That Garfield story lattsam did all by himself", I hope you meant "That Garfield story lattsam reviewed all by himself" because I didn't write this thing.

Oh, by the way, Peter Chimaera put up another fanfic. This one's about Cowboy Bebop... or rather, Bebop from the Ninja Turtles series as a cowboy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9465169/1/Cowboy-Bebop

I meant the one you reviewed yourself.

• Another thing about the Garfield fanfiction is that we have seen Garfield can be brought into different genres. We've seen Garfield done in a noir setting and that was done well because it kept Garfield's personality and the other characters personality in it. Something the writer of Garfield first blood clearing missed instead making the characters look like something from a Cod game or some serious shooter.

Add Comment