User Avatar Image

How do I *spoilers* pom pom

posted by Sweeney252 on - last edited - Viewed by 117 users

How do I beat pom pom in the race? he's in Coach Z's office filling out papers. It's impossible to beat him fairy (he has a time of 5.3 sec). How do I do it? I already made marzipan forgive him.

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ooze33 said: How do you rig the lourde?

It's heavy. You might have encountered something that makes things lighter, which you can attach to it.

• wait, where the crap is homestar?
    Also, how do you get that thing that's stuck in the speaker?

• @chald627 said: wait, where the crap is homestar?
    Also, how do you get that thing that's stuck in the speaker?

Where Homestar is depends very much on where you are in the game. Can you be more specific?

In terms of getting the object in the speaker, well, it's lodged in a speaker. What can one do to a speaker that might shake things loose? If you need more than a hint, read on:
    Use the microphone to announce your awesomeness, and the item will shake loose from the speaker. Coach Z will prevent you from using the microphone until after the race is run the first time, so you'll have to wait if you're not through that part yet.

• Well, i got homestar happy and out of my house w/ marzipan, and... i won the race too... But where is he?

• @chald627 said: Well, i got homestar happy and out of my house w/ marzipan, and... i won the race too... But where is he?

Did you steal Homestar's criminal record from the King of Towns castle?

• @chald627 said: Well, i got homestar happy and out of my house w/ marzipan, and... i won the race too... But where is he?

If the game isn't over, he's not out of your house. Try looking around for him. He's there somewhere.

Spoiler:
    He's probably in your room on the 1st floor, at the TGS drawing table.

• Put the total load in pom-pom's locker.

Add Comment