when I purchased 400 Days yesterday, Steam downloaded the additional files. But I can't get the game to launch. Everytime I try to start it, it crashes with the message "WalkingDead101.exe has stopped working."
Here are a few things that I've tried already:
- Verifying the game cache
- Reinstalling the game
- Repairing the Steam client
- Reinstalling Steam
- Installing DirectX manually from the game folder
- Disconnecting my internet connection
- Deactivating my firewall and/or anti-virus software
- Joining/leaving the newest steam client beta
- Updating my graphic drivers
I'm attaching my support information gathered by the PC support tool.
Thanks for any help in advance!