User Avatar Image

Walking dead purchase question

posted by Buckowski on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Hi
I downloaded the 1st free episode of the walking dead on iPad. On the title screen, When I click on the multipack to buy the rest of the game, it comes up with this ...

Unable to complete purchase, this account cannot currently make payments.

I have plenty of credit in my account to pay for this, and am experiencing no problems in buying other games.

Help please :)

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • One week later, tried every day to purchase these episodes and still coming up with the same problem.
    Does anyone from telltale ever respond on this forum or have they just given it up?

• Perhaps telltale should employ zombies to man this forum. Or maybe they already do, would explain the lack of response on here. Embarrassing.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

Please navigate to your Settings menu, select the General tab, find 'Restrictions', select that, and then scroll down to allowed content and make sure 'In-app purchases' is turned on. Apple does include various functionality in their devices to prevent people from making accidental purchases or allow them to turn off options their children might abuse.

• Hello!
    I tried to buy multi-pack episode 2-5 + 400 days bundle and got the same message as Buckowski. But for me it took the 17,99 € anyway from my itunes account!!!??? What do i do know? Please help! How do i get the episodes i already paid for?

• @S3pi82 said: Hello!
    I tried to buy multi-pack episode 2-5 + 400 days bundle and got the same message as Buckowski. But for me it took the 17,99 € anyway from my itunes account!!!??? What do i do know? Please help! How do i get the episodes i already paid for?

I have exactly the same. it is also very strange that the pack is advertised at $17.99 and in the email I get says euro 17.99.
    the game crashed and I had to reinstall. Now it says buy again and when I do restore purchase it tells me my apple id is not for this store.
    I cant email apple store hope you can help me!

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

If the payment went through, you can select the 'Restore Purchases' button and your episode status for all DLC episodes should change from 'Buy' to 'Get'.

• I have been restoring for the past two days, I've deleted the app and reinstalled and nothing and still says "Buy"!!! However, you still have my money... Just refund our money!!!

• Where is the Restore Purchases button ?

• I have post a thread but I doesn't see him so I talk here. =) And sorry for my english because I'm french.
    For make simple, I have buy a pack and after delete app for save problem, the button "restore purchases" doesn't make is job: "Buy" not beacame "Get".
    Please help me.

• @MattP said: If the payment went through, you can select the 'Restore Purchases' button and your episode status for all DLC episodes should change from 'Buy' to 'Get'.

This is not working. Hitting 'Restore' prompts for iTMS password, says "restoring purchases" and then nothing. Still shows 'BUY'.
    My account has been charged for the purchase so payment has gone through. please help

Add Comment