User Avatar Image

Which Walking Dead Game character should of had a cameo in Poker Night 2

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

So yeah , which Walking Dead Game character should of had a cameo in Poker Night 2 other than Doug and the bandit .

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator

In my personal opinion, Chuck didn't have a lot of time in the spotlight in Walking Dead and he would have been cool to see in Poker Night 2.

On an interesting Walking Dead/Poker Night 2 related note, Telltale initially considered using Lee or Kenny instead of Sam as the Telltale character in Poker Night 2 according to an article at Polygon, and on top of that Telltale mentioned on the forums here that Walking Dead themed unlockable cards/tables/chips/decorations were at one point going to be in the game.

• @Blind Sniper said: In my personal opinion, Chuck didn't have a lot of time in the spotlight in Walking Dead and he would have been cool to see in Poker Night 2.

On an interesting Walking Dead/Poker Night 2 related note, Telltale initially considered using Lee or Kenny instead of Sam as the Telltale character in Poker Night 2 according to an article at Polygon, and on top of that Telltale mentioned on the forums here that Walking Dead themed unlockable cards/tables/chips/decorations were at one point going to be in the game.

Oho , i can imagine it right now . Sam and Chuck having a banjo contest at Embarrassing idol and Max , Homestar and Larry are the judges .

• They couldn't have afforded them just like Sam said all these people demanded script approval and even secondary characters like Larry got all high and mighty because of a couple of GOTYs

• Two Walk Dead characters did make cameos though as you said. Did you want to see the Walkers like it was hinted at with the "missing dialog"?

• I could see Kenny being a background character at the bar, drinking a bottle of Parsecs Whiskey.

Add Comment