User Avatar Image

what if the roles were reversed

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

Please don't kill me when i say this but ...... what if Clementine got bit instead Lee ?
Lee wakes up in the morning and hears Clem screaming and he goes outside and sees her getting kidnapped by Campman near the trash cans , Lee grabs Campman and kills him but then the walker near the trash cans appears and attacks Clem , Lee kills it but than he looks at Clem with horror because there is a bite mark on Clem's arm .
Kenny , Ben ( if you save him ) , Omid and Christa show up and you have to decide if you show everybody her bite or not , after that Lee decides to find Vernon because he thinks he might have something to help Clementine and of course see if everybody comes along and when they arrive at the morgue Clem faints and Lee is stressed because he doesn't want her to become a walker and so there is the decision cut her arm off or not .
When they arrive they see that the boat got stolen by Vernon and when the walkers attack they get in the attic and Clementine tells Lee that before she dies she wants to search for her parents , Lee tells her that she isn't going to die but wants to find her parents .
Of course Ben still dies but Kenny doesn't die for example if you shot Duck and not let Kenny do it than he shoots Ben because he doesn't want him to suffer of being eaten and he escapes with Lee and he tells Lee that when the time comes he wants to do the job for Lee because he owns Lee for shooting his son for him but than Lee punches him because he says that Clementine isn't going to die because it is a scratch but than he looks at Clem and she looks weaker . Or if you let Kenny shot his son than he will die with Ben and if you don't save Ben when Lee accidently drops the walkie-talkie he wants to get it but Clem tells him that she doesn't need it anymore because she is going to die .
When they reach the Marsh House , Lee , Clem and Kenny get separated from Omid and Christa and when they go inside they can't find her parents and Lee sees Clementine coughing up blood and Kenny tells him that it's time and Lee unfortunately has to accept it , when a walker shows up it doesn't attack Clem because she smells like a walker and Lee covers himself and Kenny in blood and when they get out Clem sees her dead parents and faints and Lee drags her in the jewelry store with Kenny .
Clementine is near death and Lee begins to cry because he is losing the girl who treated her like his own daughter but Clem tells him to not cry because she is going to be with her family again and Lee has a decision to make : shoot her , leave her to die or have Kenny to shot her . Of Course Kenny tells Lee that he is going to put her out of her misery like Lee did for Duck and Clementine dies and both Lee and Kenny manage to escape and get to country side and Lee is devastated and than they see the two strangers on the hill and the game ends .
So yeah this is pretty much the same scenario but instead of Lee being bitten it is Clementine and also changing Kenny's fate . yeah this would of been really sad for Lee and Clem and it would show everybody that no one is safe .
So how would you guys feel if Clem got bit instead of Lee ?
And what are the options that you guys would choose if this happened ?
Showing Clementine's bite or not
Cutting her arm or not
Shoot her , leave her or let Kenny shoot her

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CaveRave said: Where's the "Let Clementine choose" option?

I think Clem would be too weak to think what would be best for her , but i think she would want lee to shoot her so than she won't suffer as a walker and hurt other people and she can be with her parents , Sandra , Duck , Ben , Katjaa , the group etc in Heaven .

• @master psychic said: I think Clem would be too weak to think what would be best for her , but i think she would want lee to shoot her so than she won't suffer as a walker and hurt other people and she can be with her parents , Sandra , Duck , Ben , Katjaa , the group etc in Heaven .

Being nice and caring to Clementine throughout the season has her choose to not shoot Lee.

I'm not sure if she'd want Lee to kill again.

• @07JonesJ said: Being nice and caring to Clementine throughout the season has her choose to not shoot Lee.

I'm not sure if she'd want Lee to kill again.

Yeah but i don't think Lee would want Clem to become a walker and suffer , and also you can let Kenny shoot her if you helped him with Duck .

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Well, for starters this forums would be a deadite zone of hate and Telltale would have been burned down by someone and this would go down as the saddest moment of that year and of gaming ever.

and we wouldn't have gotten 400 days infact we wouldn't even get season 2... cos ttg wouldn't have won as many awards.. they would've been boo'd on the stage and would of probably been put in witsec.

changed identity and moved out of the usa...

by arnold...

• @master psychic said: Yeah but i don't think Lee would want Clem to become a walker and suffer , and also you can let Kenny shoot her if you helped him with Duck .

Yeah, I don't either.

I'm just saying there's really no way to know what Clem would want. I guess it would change depending on your relationship with her.

• I'd do exactly what I did with Lee, show the bite then cut her arm off then shoot her. I'd probably try and knock her out before cutting her arm off to reduce pain.

However this is just what I would do, in that situation I would ask for her choice first like whether she wants to get shot. However I would try and persuade her to show the bite to the rest of the group. Maybe if she was already unconscious during the bite I would just cut her arm off like the group was going to do to Lee until he woke up.

• I don't think id be able to shoot Clem, or cut off that little arm :(

• I would show the bite, try to cut of the arm, but I would like to add I hope someone I know do it for me, and at the end I think I would do it myself, even thought I could barely shoot Duck, damn it who ever thought of this thread is evil man, I already get tears just thinking about if this is how the game would have ended.

• I would feel bad doing it but like Chuck said, they aren't kids anymore, just people.

• This would be an amazing ending for the sole fact that Kenny and Lee were together surviving as bros, but Clem being bitten? Fuck. That. Shit.

Telltale, please never do this.
    I don't mean to tell you how to do your job, but... too many people have died already. And seeing another little girl die... might just... do me in.

Add Comment