User Avatar Image

Who was the worst/poorest character in the game so far?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

And by that I mean their character was poorly designed or that they just seemed out of place with the rest. For me it would probably be Molly because she seemed too much like a videogame character rather than a normal person with all her over the top stunts,she took me out of the immersion in the game.

74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Are you kidding, the part were Omid's gets really pissed was amazing, I felt like that cat was right there about to tear my face off, Telltale could not have done better.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Are you kidding, the part were Omid's gets really pissed was amazing, I felt like that cat was right there about to tear my face off, Telltale could not have done better.

    There were some good points to his character.

  • They really showed what a cat will do when pushed to it's limits.

  • @marioluigi344 said: Well it's a three month skip, of course they had to find more survivors sometime. Would you rather they skip a few months and come back with nothing different?

    I'd rather have gotten to known Mark before he died. Otherwise, he was just canon fodder, or a very easy to spot redshirt whose fate was fairly predictable.

  • I did not see him as a redshirt, I should of but I did not.

  • Wyatt. He's just flat out unbearable. There's literally NOTHING I like about him whatsoever under any circumstances.
    Running a close second place would be Doug, who always seems to keep at that uncomfortable social distance where he seems like an asshole who just ignores everything you say while he does whatever he does.

    Everyone else is great though! :D

  • @Violet Virago said: Wyatt. He's just flat out unbearable. There's literally NOTHING I like about him whatsoever under any circumstances.
    Running a close second place would be Doug, who always seems to keep at that uncomfortable social distance where he seems like an asshole who just ignores everything you say while he does whatever he does.

    Everyone else is great though! :D

    Seems like somebody's got a problem with round, fat, brown-haired guys?

  • What is wrong with Doug, I mean I like Carley more but Doug is not bad at all, what is the problem.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: What is wrong with Doug, I mean I like Carley more but Doug is not bad at all, what is the problem.


    He's just very abrasive. And I get that they were trying to make him rather socially awkward, but to me he just comes off as an asshole. He really seems like he really doesn't much care about Lee and even when you save him he goes and berates you (which I know, is entirely okay and within his character to do), however, Doug kind of goes a bit too far and comes across just flat out antagonistic towards Lee. It's probably just the way I perceive Doug that is different from some others, but he honestly has just... Nothing going for him. The one playthrough where I did save him just felt tremendously annoying with him constantly having this unreasonable demeanor and constant whining about everything. Like, the first time I played, I REALLY REALLY tried to like Doug, or even mourn his loss, but it's like... He's not even nice. Sure he does nice and good things, but as a general person he comes across a prick. And he's just flat out annoying... But mostly because he just comes off as a prick.

    Hopefully that makes some form of sense, I really feel like there was something to his character, but the way his relative "social awkwardness" was portrayed made it instead seem to me like he was just an asshole.

  • It does not make any sense to me, but I am not judging at all, so I am going to guess and say you picked Carley.

Add Comment