1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And... now I see why it wouldn't have been a good idea to put a screen capture here. If you really want to see it, look at URL redacted (geez, even the URL is NSFW).

• @WarpSpeed said: And... now I see why it wouldn't have been a good idea to put a screen capture here. If you really want to see it, look at URL redacted (geez, even the URL is NSFW).

Why did I click that link? As if the mental image wasn't bad enough.

• I've seen better.

I MEAN WORSE, I'VE SEEN WORSE!

Fuck that, I've seen better.

• @GaryCXJk said: I've seen better.

I MEAN WORSE, I'VE SEEN WORSE!

Fuck that, I've seen better.

Even I've seen better and I only visited enceclopediadramatica once.

• Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again...

• @St_Eddie said: Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again...

Oh, just go play Trilby's Notes already.

• @Secret Fawful said: Oh, just go play Trilby's Notes already.

I can't until I go back to my flat tomorrow :p

Seriously though, I'm very sad. I'm at that age where I've come to really take in the fact that my parents won't be around much longer. It's been playing on my mind a lot these past couple of years and then today, my Dad had a word with me about his will. He also said that he's going in for an operation the day after my birthday (29th August).

I'm scared. I don't know what I'd do without my parents, I would feel so alone. I don't like to talk about this shit to people (much less online) but maybe I need to, just this once. A few months back I attempted suicide for the second time in my life. Previously, I had taken 50 paracetamol and this time I entered a closed multi-story car park to jump off the top but was apprehended by the police due to CCTV.

Without my parents, I just can't see myself going on at all. This is probably the only time I'll be so frank about the issues in my life on the Internet but, yeah... there it is.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

How'd I miss this kickstarter for a documentary about Jan Leighton?

I've been fascinated with his career ever since I read about him in the 2002 Guiness Book of World records, as he performed 3372 historically notable people before he died in 2009. He looked so much like the people he imitated, and if you view the video clips on his website, you'll see that he actually performed their voices too. Such an amazing talent.

I'm just a bit disappointed that I missed the documentary in time to back it (although elated that it met it's goal). I can't wait to see it once it's finished. :)

• @St_Eddie said: I can't until I go back to my flat tomorrow :p

Seriously though, I'm very sad. I'm at that age where I've come to really take in the fact that my parents won't be around much longer. It's been playing on my mind a lot these past couple of years and then today, my Dad had a word with me about his will. He also said that he's going in for an operation the day after my birthday (29th August).

I'm scared. I don't know what I'd do without my parents, I would feel so alone. I don't like to talk about this shit to people (much less online) but maybe I need to, just this once. A few months back I attempted suicide for the second time in my life. Previously, I had taken 50 paracetamol and this time I entered a closed multi-story car park to jump off the top but was apprehended by the police due to CCTV.

Without my parents, I just can't see myself going on at all. This is probably the only time I'll be so frank about the issues in my life on the Internet but, yeah... there it is.

Thank god for CCTV then! I've interrupted my self imposed exile to say don't give up cos the harder you fight the more you will get out of life there are tragic moments that we can't avoid but that doesn't mean you should avoid finding the good in life as well.

This discussion has been closed.