User Avatar Image

Walking dead season 4 trailer

posted by NEGAN on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users

So, who else noticed Michonne pointing in a map on Macon in the trailer? Maybe we will see some familliar places in the tv show :)

67 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am to, I just rewatched the first half of season 5.

• I was dissapointed with season 3 ending, but it looks they want to put the whole Governor story in two seasons. I just hope that Governor and Negan won't be one person.

• @KCohere said: Okay, I see. I get defensive over this show sometimes because I love it so much and it gets a lot of hate. But yeah, it looks like its ramping things up. We have a lot of new people in the group and I noticed that scene with Tyreese beating off walkers is straight out of the comic. It would be neat to tie the game in some way, like maybe Sasha could mention her college professor Lee Everett. I dont know.

It's clearly a high quality show, that's why it gets the ratings and reviews that it does. When you see a lot of vocal hate against something it's usually because they don't like something that's popular. It also has a very high standard to live up to from the comic (of which some fans will hate every change) and the game. Basically you'll never please everyone.

I personally thought the last episode of season 3 was a pretty major anticlimax and it's left a bad aftertaste for me. I liked yesterday's trailer a lot though so it's restored a big chunk of my faith.

If they do end up in Macon a little reference would be nice to see. Is TV Glenn's backstory the same? He'd be likely source if it is.

• I get that people think it was an anticlimax. They expected a big showdown and the governor taken out. I didnt believe he would die simply because they built up the character way too much over the season to take him out so easily. I didnt mind it because I felt like its just leading into some amazing things for next season and yes, I do believe the governor and Negan are going to be combined into one character. I think that's what they're planning to do with him.

You know, I dont think we got very much backstory on Glenn at all from either the game or the show or even the comic. He was a pizza delivery guy and he had a mother and sisters. Thats all I know. To paraphrase Katja, that guy is a puzzle.

• i think im in the minority here but i think the seasons of the tv show are getting worse,they started season 1 great,meshing ideas,having a good plot to escape from the city,Season 2 at the farm was excellent 10/10 ,then having gone on from that they escape to a prison,which started out good but once the Lori died the show was to me filler,the episodes had little meaning,like they were trying to fill 45 minutes,the battle vs the governer was coming a mile off but was hardly happened and was weak at best,the meeting of Rick and the governer like two mob bosses meeting was laughable and this is from a show i used to love.Season 4...there Still at the prison,out of ideas..lets jump on the success of the game and send the gang to Macon...,i hate being negative,but just my thoughts,the characters of Glen,Rick and Daryll are untouchable it seems,i won't be watching i'll stick to the game :)

• @Clemmy1 said: i think im in the minority here but i think the seasons of the tv show are getting worse,they started season 1 great,meshing ideas,having a good plot to escape from the city,Season 2 at the farm was excellent 10/10 ,then having gone on from that they escape to a prison,which started out good but once the Lori died the show was to me filler,the episodes had little meaning,like they were trying to fill 45 minutes,the battle vs the governer was coming a mile off but was hardly happened and was weak at best,the meeting of Rick and the governer like two mob bosses meeting was laughable and this is from a show i used to love.Season 4...there Still at the prison,out of ideas..lets jump on the success of the game and send the gang to Macon...,i hate being negative,but just my thoughts,the characters of Glen,Rick and Daryll are untouchable it seems,i won't be watching i'll stick to the game :)

Daryl and Glenn at least are not untouchable. I don't see why you wouldn't at least give it a try but eh.

• Darryl won't get killed until his popularity lowers. They have to make people who love the character hate him first, and it might occur soon, because Norman Reedus is becoming more famous and he gets better offers from other movie companies.

As for the whole prison thing, I think it's good that they planning to make it into two seasons, because the whole comic story won't fit one season of TV show. They would have to add Hershel growing food, Tyreese battle with zombies, death of the kids at barber shop and battles with Governor. It's not possible to have all this stuff in one season, and I think they made an excellent move by moving the Woodbury survivors into the prison, because now we might see cutted heads of two poor kids maybe, which won't happen in the original crew from season 3, but now it's possible with newcomers, and I even saw kids in the trailer.

And Rick won't die, they wouldn't make so hard difference from the comics. People would rage.

There is some reading about TV Negan: http://renegadecinema.com/11247/walking-dead-negan

We do want to do Negan, and it seems likes everyone on the show does want to do Negan, but we are going to have to do all these other things first

And Negan is totally Bruce Campbell. Kirkman probably based Negan on Bruce Campbell, his character is funny and dangerous, and he really seems to me like Negan.

2rrlc43.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkguvvNhpA

Edit: I just found somewhere that even Bruce Campbell tweeted that he wants to be in Walking Dead.

• No, I like Bruce Campbell and, sorry to say it you, but I cant stand Negan. I just hate villians who are just jokey jokey all the time. Not to mention what he did to Glenn. I agree with you though, I think staying in the prison was a good move. I never did agree with a lot of fans who think the characters have to be constantly running from zombies for the show to be interesting. Judging from the trailer, which Im about to watch again, lol, they have weaned a lot of drama out of being in the prison with the Woodbury group assimilated into it, and they are getting out and about going on runs and things. I still think the gov is going to be merged with Negan. I just dont see two similar villains coming back to back and they still have to do something with the gov.

• Do people really watch this crap?! I quit when they decided it was a good idea to kill off the finest piece of ass (Shane) on that show.

• I am so sorry but are the newest people on the forums just crazy or trolling, I mean it they say stuff that is so crazed I can even tell, and I am good at picking out trolls from a crowd.

Add Comment