User Avatar Image

I didn't get Vince =(

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 990 users

Ok so i picked to kill the banker thief cause in my book thats worst than supposed statutory rape, which danny denied and i believed him.

i didn't get him at the end and i think that sucks. my save game from season one got overwritten maybe i can replay the whole thing but i want to keep my decision i dont like cheating. but its gonna suck if i dont see him again...you think i will never see him again???

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    The general consensus around here is that the who comes and who stays choice will only last for a short time and they all will be together again at some point

  • @D28 said: The general consensus around here is that the who comes and who stays choice will only last for a short time and they all will be together again at some point

    kinda like how the guy with the mustasch didn't tag along at the beginning of chapter 5 (even though i sided with him most of the time and gave his family all the food) but later united.?

  • Well, if you want Vince, you have to save the con man :D
    Anyway, it was real rape, it is heavily implied that he did it. People lie to themselves until they believe their own lies. Remember what the cop in ep. 1 said? It's your call to save the rapist over the con man.

  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    @short_stack said: kinda like how the guy with the mustasch didn't tag along at the beginning of chapter 5 (even though i sided with him most of the time and gave his family all the food) but later united.?

    Did you kill larry? and what do you mean cheating? lol you cant cheat at this game

  • @Kaserkin said: Well, if you want Vince, you have to save the con man :D
    Anyway, it was real rape, it is heavily implied that he did it. People lie to themselves until they believe their own lies. Remember what the cop in ep. 1 said? It's your call to save the rapist over the con man.

    statutory rape isn't rape its not even in the same league, rape is something horrible awful worst thing you can do to a human-being.
    my gf was 15 and i had sex with her when i was 15, according to the law we both committed statutory rape, its stupid.

  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    @Kaserkin said: Well, if you want Vince, you have to save the con man :D
    Anyway, it was real rape, it is heavily implied that he did it. People lie to themselves until they believe their own lies. Remember what the cop in ep. 1 said? It's your call to save the rapist over the con man.

    The guy the cop was talking about was a pshycotic killer from the comics, danny seemed sane, what i think is he slept with a girl who was like 16 or 17 and she was a willing participant, but the law is the law.

  • @D28 said: Did you kill larry? and what do you mean cheating? lol you cant cheat at this game

    cheating is that you roleplay and you make the decision that you feel is the best at the time and then not liking the outcome going back replaying it and pick att the "right" choices you want. thats cheating. you make a decision on the fly you stick with it.

    and i didn't kill larry i tried saving him.

  • @Kaserkin said: Well, if you want Vince, you have to save the con man :D
    Anyway, it was real rape, it is heavily implied that he did it. People lie to themselves until they believe their own lies. Remember what the cop in ep. 1 said? It's your call to save the rapist over the con man.

    There really isnt any hard proof that he raped on purpose or just on something (Alcohol or Drugs), alot of people on here argue that he raped someone or not, but there just isnt any real proof that he did, you just got to go with your gut feeling.

    For me, I saved Danny because he was more friendlier and nicer to Vince and maybe seemed to regret his actions unlike Justin who lied and didnt care for conning people.

  • @Evil_Intent said: There really isnt any hard proof that he raped on purpose or just on something (Alcohol or Drugs), alot of people on here argue that he raped someone or not, but there just isnt any real proof that he did, you just got to go with your gut feeling.

    For me, I saved Danny because he was more friendlier and nicer to Vince and maybe seemed to regret his actions unlike Danny who lied and didnt care for conning people.

    I think you mean Justin .

  • @master psychic said: I think you mean Justin .

    Oh shit, You got me there, corrected it, thnx

Add Comment