User Avatar Image

I didn't get Vince =(

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 936 users

Ok so i picked to kill the banker thief cause in my book thats worst than supposed statutory rape, which danny denied and i believed him.

i didn't get him at the end and i think that sucks. my save game from season one got overwritten maybe i can replay the whole thing but i want to keep my decision i dont like cheating. but its gonna suck if i dont see him again...you think i will never see him again???

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Evil_Intent said: Oh shit, You got me there, corrected it, thnx

No problem . Happy to help out .

• I know what statutory rape is. The thing is that it is heavily implied that he really had a sexual intercourse with an unwilling 15 year old girl. And there were evidence and witnesses. Hell, even Danny admits he did bad things when you point the shotgun at him. Not that he's a bad guy, but I'd rather team up with a con man.

• @Kaserkin said: I know what statutory rape is. The thing is that it is heavily implied that he really had a sexual intercourse with an unwilling 15 year old girl. And there were evidence and witnesses. Hell, even Danny admits he did bad things when you point the shotgun at him. Not that he's a bad guy, but I'd rather team up with a con man.

Or Justin was just trying to piss off Danny, I mean we dont know if Justin meant that for sure that Danny really raped a 15 year old girl or was just trying to piss him off after Danny pissed Justin when he made fun of his crime

We just dont know

• conning people out of 100 million dollars is borderline treason. no way im letting a bernie madoff live over a regular guy i mean i would have liked both of them to come with me but if im given a choice i would pick a regular guy.

• We do know. Justin has no interest in lying in this situation. And apparently it wasn't the first time he claimed his innocence, people do that even if they aren't unstable. He's guilty, he even admits it!

• @Kaserkin said: We do know. Justin has no interest in lying in this situation. And apparently it wasn't the first time he claimed his innocence, people do that even if they aren't unstable. He's guilty, he even admits it!

Im saying that he was trying to piss off Danny because he was making of Justin's crime ("Hey Justin you see that guy in that truck? You probably took all of his stuff too!") pretty much annoying Justin and then replying to Danny that raped a little girl to piss him off

• He did say it to piss him off, but he had arguments to support his claim. I just think that he really is guilty because we have more than enough clues that hint that he is.

• @Kaserkin said: He did say it to piss him off, but he had arguments to support his claim. I just think that he really is guilty because we have more than enough clues that hint that he is.

I agree that he did rape, but I dont agree that there's any proof that if he raped a 15 year old, or wasnt on drugs or alcohol when he did it

• And so? Even if you're drunk or high it doesn't mean you're not responsible for your actions. And she was 15, Justin didn't say that to piss Danny off, he was dead serious..

• I might get some hate for this but I saved Danny. I think was guilty but I believe he was sincerely sorry and maybe even under the influence of something. I don't believe that's any excuse for what he did, though.

The reason I saved Danny instead of Justin was his attitude. He tried to intervene when the other prisoners were fighting and do the right thing while Justin only seemed to care about himself. I didn't think Justin was trustworthy.

Add Comment