1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Oh, the first one was actually pretty neat.

• @Friar said: Can I have an ice cream? I've been craving Mr Whippy all day.

'k.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE5PzCZ2UuLZiBGpjSvRb

Enjoy!

@Friar said: Fuck that shit!

It was the ending, mostly, which had echoes of TBE 3's ending.

Pretty sure your story didn't include a whole bunch of incest though.

• Romance with flash floods always end in

• I don't know how I feel about my first time at SDCC. First of all, I was planning on buying tons of exclusives from booths, but I had no clue how the ticket system worked. Big mistake. I went home with near zero exclusives.

The place was crowded more than I thought. Sometimes I was asked to leave panel lines when the rooms were full, and it took 20 minutes just to get into a single demo of Beyond: Two Souls. The line for Hall H showed thousands of people lining up before the day even started.

On the other hand, I was able to attend the Comixology and Telltale's TWD panels. I was also able to get autographs from Dave Fennoy and Dean Norris, so that was pretty nice!

However, if I was asked to go again, I would decline. The place is pretty much only worth going to if you're into 5-10 minute demos of games or the panels you want to go to when you can.

• @Zeruis said: I don't know how I feel about my first time at SDCC. First of all, I was planning on buying tons of exclusives from booths, but I had no clue how the ticket system worked. Big mistake. I went home with near zero exclusives.

The place was crowded more than I thought. Sometimes I was asked to leave panel lines when the rooms were full, and it took 20 minutes just to get into a single demo of Beyond: Two Souls. The line for Hall H showed thousands of people lining up before the day even started.

On the other hand, I was able to attend the Comixology and Telltale's TWD panels. I was also able to get autographs from Dave Fennoy and Dean Norris, so that was pretty nice!

However, if I was asked to go again, I would decline. The place is pretty much only worth going to if you're into 5-10 minute demos of games or the panels you want to go to when you can.

Did you see the Doctor Who trailer? And how was the demo?

• I would love to go to comicon some day. It is a tad expensive when you tack on the flights, so I would have to combine it with other stuff like going to disney or something.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

My dislike of such large crowds will certainly prevent me from ever going to comic con. :(

• @coolsome said: Did you see the Doctor Who trailer? And how was the demo?

It was alright. It was set during a time in the game when Jodie goes to Somalia as part of the CIA. Gameplay-wise, it reminded a lot of Heavy Rain with the QTE's. I found out that you can use Aiden in combat to choke your enemies or knock them out. Graphics look great, and voice acting is much better than the French accents of Heavy Rain. My only gripe with the demo was the controls. Sometimes, I was confused as to which direction I should've aimed the analog stick to hit and dodge in combat, even though it would seem plainly obvious. I just hope that this gets fixed before the release.

And no, I didn't see the Doctor Who trailer.

This discussion has been closed.