User Avatar Image

I didn't get Vince =(

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 975 users

Ok so i picked to kill the banker thief cause in my book thats worst than supposed statutory rape, which danny denied and i believed him.

i didn't get him at the end and i think that sucks. my save game from season one got overwritten maybe i can replay the whole thing but i want to keep my decision i dont like cheating. but its gonna suck if i dont see him again...you think i will never see him again???

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kaserkin said: And so? Even if you're drunk or high it doesn't mean you're not responsible for your actions. And she was 15, Justin didn't say that to piss Danny off, he was dead serious..

Yeah because being drunk or being high on PCP would obviously make you responsible for raping someone with clear intent

And how the hell was he serious? Danny poked fun at him, and Justin poked back

• most people saved danny according to the scores.

• Okay, now we're going to release all people that made criminal acts while intoxicated! Half of the jails will be empty! If you wanna get high or drunk, you should be even more careful about what you do. You stay in your house and that's it. And Justin said that while they were arguing, not bickering. You know, when Danny was claiming is innocence.

• @Kaserkin said: Okay, now we're going to release all people that made criminal acts while intoxicated! Half of the jails will be empty! If you wanna get high or drunk, you should be even more careful about what you do. You stay in your house and that's it. And Justin said that while they were arguing, not bickering. You know, when Danny was claiming is innocence.

Kay, keep bickering about your ridiculous points that theres real hard proof that Danny actually did rape a 15 year old and did it while he wasnt drunk or on drugs, and that he wasnt claiming his innocence because he probably was on drugs or alcohol and denies it because he didnt do it with clear intent (Guilt by denial, you know, you deny your guilt because you were on drugs or something)

Oh wait, you cant, you think he died according to some Con man

• Danny claims he was falsely accused. Not quite the same thing that saying you were intoxicated, hum? Justin brings up arguments that are probably true, because he has no interest in lying since anyone can check about Danny's crime when they get to prison. Unless he's some kind of medium that can sense Vince will have to shoot someone's foot so he can leave with the other guy. And what are you saying about the dead guy?

• @Kaserkin said: Danny claims he was falsely accused. Not quite the same thing that saying you were intoxicated, hum? Justin brings up arguments that are probably true, because he has no interest in lying since anyone can check about Danny's crime when they get to prison. Unless he's some kind of medium that can sense Vince will have to shoot someone's foot so he can leave with the other guy. And what are you saying about the dead guy?

> Falsely accused
    > Denies guilt

Thats where I stopped reading

• Next time kill danny instead of justin

• Falsely accused means the same thing that denying guilt? I'm not a legal expert, but where I come from it's two different things.

• @D28 said: The guy the cop was talking about was a pshycotic killer from the comics, danny seemed sane, what i think is he slept with a girl who was like 16 or 17 and she was a willing participant, but the law is the law.

Really? What's the killers name?

• His name is Thomas Richards, he is one crazy mofo.

Add Comment