User Avatar Image

Characters who suffered the most

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Who do you think?

54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny was the one who suffered the most, as he witnessed both his son and wife die.

• User Avatar Image
    D28

@MerakMissile2 said: Well? Don't keep us hanging:)

Ok just bear with me coz it gets a bit crazy!! lol

In episode 4 when you get BACK to the mansion after meeting her and the cancer guys, there is a quick glance around the mansion in a cutscene and for a few seconds it focuses on a smashed picture frame with no picture inside it ( as if someone had broke it and pulled it out ) and then later when at crawford molly shows you the picture of her " sister ", look at it, take a photo if you can, then rewind the episode when you have free roam of the house, look at the big family portrait, the photo molly shows you looks REALLY like a younger version of the woman in that family picture, and its clear molly has been searching the house.

I dont exactly know why molly would go thru the hassle of making up that whole story, but i think she wanted to steal the boat and make a break for it with her sister but vernon beat her to it, did you not think it was odd that one second she wants a spot on the boat, then the next she just walked away? an the whole dead sister thing was to make Lee think she is a harmless young girl with troubles? Apparantly there is a picture of clem with a child for season 2, the child = mollys sister??? think about it, i hope it makes sense lol

• Kenny, characters like Lee and Chuck made decisions about leaving their families even before the SHTF. Kenny witnesses his family and reality crumble alongside the rest of society. Clem also, being that she is a little innocent girl who has experienced so much horror and loss.

• @D28 said: Ok just bear with me coz it gets a bit crazy!! lol

In episode 4 when you get BACK to the mansion after meeting her and the cancer guys, there is a quick glance around the mansion in a cutscene and for a few seconds it focuses on a smashed picture frame with no picture inside it ( as if someone had broke it and pulled it out ) and then later when at crawford molly shows you the picture of her " sister ", look at it, take a photo if you can, then rewind the episode when you have free roam of the house, look at the big family portrait, the photo molly shows you looks REALLY like a younger version of the woman in that family picture, and its clear molly has been searching the house.

I dont exactly know why molly would go thru the hassle of making up that whole story, but i think she wanted to steal the boat and make a break for it with her sister but vernon beat her to it, did you not think it was odd that one second she wants a spot on the boat, then the next she just walked away? an the whole dead sister thing was to make Lee think she is a harmless young girl with troubles? Apparantly there is a picture of clem with a child for season 2, the child = mollys sister??? think about it, i hope it makes sense lol

Problem is, I thought it was implied Molly's sister was dead?
    "...they came and took my sister away." and all that.

• User Avatar Image
    D28

@MerakMissile2 said: Problem is, I thought it was implied Molly's sister was dead?
    "...they came and took my sister away." and all that.

could be a lie? I was under the impression that crawford didnt kill children or sick folk, they just kicked them out, witch is as good as killing them.

• @D28 said: could be a lie? I was under the impression that crawford didnt kill children or sick folk, they just kicked them out, witch is as good as killing them.

But then who are the corpses outside Crawford?

• @That1Guy said: But then who are the corpses outside Crawford?

Crawford kicked out the kids and their parents, and killed the sick folk.

• @gimmeseason2 said: Kenny was the one who suffered the most, as he witnessed both his son and wife die.

So did the Stranger...

• User Avatar Image
    D28

@That1Guy said: But then who are the corpses outside Crawford?

Its not impossible that they used random walkers for that ya know, You should have figured that.

• @D28 said: Its not impossible that they used random walkers for that ya know, You should have figured that.

But how did they get them on those poles? Wouldn't it be easier to get living people and do throw them?

Add Comment