User Avatar Image

Anyone playing right now?

posted by D28 on - last edited - Viewed by 542 users

If so, what part you at? Im just about to meet Irene!

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: Just finished my third playthrough of 400 Days, just for the reason of choosing different dialogue options. It's interesting how Danny and Justin view you when you talk about your crime as Vince. If you say you're innocent, Danny calls you an asshole and thinks you won't shoot his foot at the end, which is fodder for your decision.



    Things like this annoy me, I can't play EP4 or EP5 differently if I don't first play 1, 2, and 3 differently as well. So if I play 400 Days some other way, I need to replay a new season 1 playthrough with different combinations of choices. So basically the more episode and seasons are released the harder it becomes to try new things.

    I'm weird.

  • @Yertos said: Things like this annoy me, I can't play EP4 or EP5 differently if I don't first play 1, 2, and 3 differently as well. So if I play 400 Days some other way, I need a new save of a new season 1 playthrough. So basically the more episode and seasons are released the harder it becomes to try new things.

    I'm weird.



    I just copied my canon season 1 playthroughs and 400 days to the three save files and changed up my choices and characters who went with Tavia in each save slot...

  • I did that to, it is a tad bit easier then playing the beginning every time, but I know what you mean Yertos.

  • I re-play episodes for fun, I played and best 400 Days for my 3rd time today.

  • @WalkingDeadFan23 said: I just copied my canon season 1 playthroughs and 400 days to the three save files and changed up my choices and characters who went with Tabia in each save slot...



    I'm thinking down the road with season 2. When I import my saves I want not just 400 Days different, but the entire save different.

    Like Save 1 is my canon
    Save 2 is my complete opposite
    Save 3 is my silent protagonist
    Save 4 was completely loyal to Kenny
    Save 5 was completely against Kenny
    Save 6 was my worst playthrough (Worst choices, dick to everybody)

    Going into season 2 I want different outcomes of 400 days for each save, like save 1 my canon Vince didn't come, so for save 2 I want everyone but vince to come.

    I want to make theses saves as different as possible.

  • I see, well then good luck to you, because that is going to take sometime.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I see, well then good luck to you, because that is going to take sometime.



    I've done it before so I can do it again, let's just hope my saves don't disappear again before season 2. I had them all finished and ready but for some reason I had no saves on my hard-drive anymore when I bought 400 Days. Never had this problem for a long time and thought it was fixed.

  • Funny, I had that problem every time there a update for the game, but it did not happen with 400 Day's, go figure there, at least that god awful save glitch will not be in season 2, Telltale promised that on twitter not to long ago.

  • Lost my saves since my old computer decided to die on me, so I guess I AM playing, or soon will be. In that case, I'm currently on my way to prison, and this old guy driving the car won't shut up...

  • @Rock114 said: Lost my saves since my old computer decided to die on me, so I guess I AM playing, or soon will be. In that case, I'm currently on my way to prison, and this old guy driving the car won't shut up...



    Does he reckon you didn't do it then?

Add Comment