User Avatar Image

Character who suffered the most physical pain

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Who?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rock114 said: I'd say Ben in Crawford. You drop him a couple of stories, and I can just hear a SPLAT in my mind when he hits the ground. His legs shattered, all he can do is cry out helplessly as the walkers close in, pounce, and begin to tear at him with their teeth. Assuming there's anything left of him, he'll spend eternity as a crawler, pathetically dragging his mangled carcass around the floors of Crawford with his hands. As I said, assuming that there is anything left of him by that point.

    That scene damn near traumatized me in my first playthrough.




    Fantastic.

    Now I have images of Ben crawling around like that wretched half-left "Bicycle Girl" from the tv show's pilot :(

    Like Bioshock, I saw his prolonged Crawford death on youtube. Twisted absolutely.

  • I think Ben's walker version would somehow be worse then the Bicycle walker from the first Episode of the show.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I think Ben's walker version would somehow be worse then the Bicycle walker from the first Episode of the show.



    Not helping!

    ;)

  • Sorry, truth be told people might hate him, but holy hell that must have hurt so badly.

  • I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

    Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals

  • @Sick Octopus said: Fantastic.

    Now I have images of Ben crawling around like that wretched half-left "Bicycle Girl" from the tv show's pilot :(



    Sorry 'bout that. I thought it deserved to be illustrated to a certain extent. Given how fucked up it was.

  • @Rock114 said: Sorry 'bout that. I thought it deserved to be illustrated to a certain extent. Given how fucked up it was.



    S'ok, dude. It was certainly well described.

    I'm a bit of a wuss right now due to all the earthquakes we are having in my part of the world. I'm hoping to get distracted on here.

  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    @Yertos said: I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

    Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals



    yeah but mark was pumped full of morphine, i doubt he felt that much pain.

  • Octopus, your having Earthquakes in your area? Were do you live anyway, and sorry for talking a bit to much about the Ben in a belltower death.

Add Comment