User Avatar Image

So is Kenny alive,dead or undead?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

Like to see what the majority thinks.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nothing. I hope that the walkers have eaten enough of him to not reanimate. It'd be nice if we just see down that alley or building and all we see is a hat next to some remains.

He's my third favorite character under Lee and Clem, but I hope he never comes back, alive or dead. Who wants to see him as a walker? :( I felt his character arc was perfectly finished by episode 5.

One of my favorite things in the first season was the relationship with him and Lee. Now that Lee and his family is gone, I see no reason for him to return. It'd just be blatant fanservice, in my opinion.

• I feel pretty much the same as Zeruis. He was right up there with my favourites, but if there's one character that felt like they had a perfectly completed arc i'd say its Kenny. That's why i don't really want him to be alive.

Also Kenny whilst having a wonderful stache, was never that great a fighter. Certainly not to Tyreese standards. It would feel a little unrealistic if he somehow apparently fought off about 20 walkers.

• I feel like they're trying to get our hopes up but... I'm gonna jump on the alive bandwagon, I want the stache to return! It would be too sad if he was back only to be a walker.

• Kenny said if he were bitten like Lee, he wouldn't tell anyone.
    Chances are we are gonna find him, take him to the group and he will turn.
    Or we just find him as a walker/corpse.

• he is alive or dead,he won't be a walker because the herd would of devoured him like Ben!

• I think that depends. At least for the "saved Ben" route, you had a choice to have 5 bullets or only 1. I think if he has 5 bullets, he would be dead, other wise he would be a walker because Lee said he used his last bullet for Ben.

• He is alive and he will come back at some point of the game, where some character will be facing near death, and Kenny will save him. I think this, because when we can't see characters death in movies/games, it means in most cases that he will come back.

• I was not expecting the percent to be almost 70%, maybe that news about exploring his fate has increased the amount of Kenny is alive people.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I was not expecting the percent to be almost 70%, maybe that news about exploring his fate has increased the amount of Kenny is alive people.

Yeah definitely,i'd say if the poll had been taking before telltale made that statement it might have been more 50/50.

Add Comment