User Avatar Image

My tribute to Season 1

posted by Vaxij on - last edited - Viewed by 767 users

I don't know if this is the right place where to post this. Well, this is my video tribute for Season 1, guys. I hope you like it. I've been working on it for a while. :) Thanks for watching!! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Qrb74OCKg

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @D28 said: But i take it i would have to record my own game play? that is if i want certian clips in there right? I dont even know what equipment i would have to buy for that =[ bummer, but thanks for the help either way dude =]

    You don't have to record your gameplay, I downloaded the episodes from YouTube with aTube Catcher. It's easy, the episodes are everywhere, you just have to download the clips onto your computer. :)

  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    @Vaxij said: You don't have to record your gameplay, I downloaded the episodes from YouTube with aTube Catcher. It's easy, the episodes are everywhere, you just have to download the clips onto your computer. :)

    hMMM, well thanks, i sure as hell will look into when i get time, thanks again, and is it easy to add any song you want to it?

  • @D28 said: hMMM, well thanks, i sure as hell will look into when i get time, thanks again, and is it easy to add any song you want to it?

    Of course, just import the music you'd like to use into the Sony Vegas project, and also import the clips. Then you just mix it the way you like it. :) You can import almost anything to edit. Images, music, videos, you can record your voice as well, and add video effects and all that stuff. Like fade in/out, for example.

  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    @Vaxij said: Of course, just import the music you'd like to use into the Sony Vegas project, and also import the clips. Then you just mix it the way you like it. :) You can import almost anything to edit. Images, music, videos, you can record your voice as well, and add video effects and all that stuff. Like fade in/out, for example.

    Sorry about all the questions but where is the YT catcher option? lol

  • @D28 said: Sorry about all the questions but where is the YT catcher option? lol

    It's a software. Rofl. Here you go! http://atube-catcher.softonic.com/

    When you download it, you just put the link of the video/s you'd like to download and there you go. :)

  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    @Vaxij said: It's a software. Rofl. Here you go! http://atube-catcher.softonic.com/

    When you download it, you just put the link of the video/s you'd like to download and there you go. :)

    haha you keep sending me links that are in spanish and im like WTF i dont speak that sexy language! XD lol thanks tho, i hope this works out, have been wanting to do this stuff for a while now!

  • @D28 said: haha you keep sending me links that are in spanish and im like WTF i dont speak that sexy language! XD lol thanks tho, i hope this works out, have been wanting to do this stuff for a while now!

    Lmao, yeah, sorry for that! But when you download it, you can set it in English. :D

  • User Avatar Image
    D28

    @Vaxij said: Lmao, yeah, sorry for that! But when you download it, you can set it in English. :D

    Just got an error message saying i need windows 7 or vista =[ suuuucks! lol could you do a walking dead video using the song i was gunna? i just wanna see it i dont care who does it! lol

  • @D28 said: Just got an error message saying i need windows 7 or vista =[ suuuucks! lol could you do a walking dead video using the song i was gunna? i just wanna see it i dont care who does it! lol

    Hmm, try this one: http://download.cnet.com/aTube-Catcher/3000-2071_4-10969422.html

Add Comment