User Avatar Image

Character who suffered the most physical pain

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Who?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Octopus, your having Earthquakes in your area? Were do you live anyway, and sorry for talking a bit to much about the Ben in a belltower death.

Seriously, it's :cool: It's just such a fucked up death. I'm pleased I didn't drop him when I first played, although to be quite honest, I did consider it. I would have been horrified at the result and felt like shit.

And I'm in NZ. We've had smallish-medium quakes since Friday but the big 6.5 the other day had us running for cover and did a little damage in the capital. Just on edge right now!

• larry,he died from a fucking salt lick.

• @Yertos said: I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals

I think he was given some pills for the pain, wasn't he? Otherwise, he would have been screming his lungs out.

• @That1Guy said: I think he was given some pills for the pain, wasn't he? Otherwise, he would have been screming his lungs out.

That's what the morphine was for. Mark was doped up big time (although obviously not enough to keep him out following). His body would have likely into shock also, so I suppose that while he was terrifyingly aware of his fucked up predicament, the actual pain levels might have been significantly decreased.

He had to have been 'completely 'out' when they chopped him, or he'd still have made a bit of a racket, sedated or not. I was on morphine and nitrous combo for a dislocated knee once and I apparently still made a bit of a scene. I can't even begin to imagine what Mark went through.

• @Sick Octopus said: That's what the morphine was for. Mark was doped up big time (although obviously not enough to keep him out following). His body would have likely into shock also, so I suppose that while he was terrifyingly aware of his fucked up predicament, the actual pain levels might have been significantly decreased.

He had to have been 'completely 'out' when they chopped him, or he'd still have made a bit of a racket, sedated or not. I was on morphine and nitrous combo for a dislocated knee once and I apparently still made a bit of a scene. I can't even begin to imagine what Mark went through.

Yeah, I feel bad for Mark. :(
    On an extra note, it's kind of a coincidence how you're mentioning how Mark had his legs cut up and eaten since you have the truck's stop "EAT" sign.

• @That1Guy said: Yeah, I feel bad for Mark. :(
    On an extra note, it's kind of a coincidence how you're mentioning how Mark had his legs cut up and eaten since you have the truck's stop "EAT" sign.

:p:

It's funny, sometimes I see EAT, others DEATH. It's creepy.

• @Sick Octopus said: :p:

It's funny, sometimes I see EAT, others DEATH. It's creepy.

I thought it was just me! I keep seeing DEATH too! I even had to double check when writing my last reply! :p

• @That1Guy said: I thought it was just me! I keep seeing DEATH too! I even had to double check when writing my last reply! :p

Haha!

We can't be the only ones.

Add Comment