User Avatar Image

Walking dead season 4 trailer

posted by NEGAN on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users

So, who else noticed Michonne pointing in a map on Macon in the trailer? Maybe we will see some familliar places in the tv show :)

67 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I thought the trailers would stop showing so much after Glenn Mazzara left, I guess that won't ever change, at least Telltale does not put spoilers in there trailers, I think AMC should take a page from Telltales book and start putting fake stuff in the trailers to throw people off, it worked with both the game and the comic.

• It would be awesome if they made any kind of reference to the game.

• Hopefully this Season will be better than that train wreck of Season 3.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: How would you write the comics if you were Kirkmen? That repetitiveness is always going to be there on some level.

Im no comic writer, I wont even speculate and Im not saying its his fault. Its the nature of the beast. You can only go so far with a zombie apocalypse. It all boils down to trying to settle somewhere and survive. The fact that he's trying to keep the comic going indefinitely means he's probably going to be going over the same ground again and again. But my point was the show is doing the best it can with it's source material and trying to be a little bit creative to try to make things fresh. Its all they can do if they want the show to last.

As for the trailer, they only show the first four episodes. We still have 12 more that we havent seen anything from. Maybe its just me but I eat up every bit of those trailers. The more they show the better.

• Not indefinitely, he wants to write 300 issues.

• @NEGAN said: Not indefinitely, he wants to write 300 issues.

Really? I thought he wanted to keep going until he couldnt anymore. 300 is still a lot. We're only at 112 now?

• Really? I thought he wanted to keep going until he couldnt anymore. 300 is still a lot. We're only at 112 now?

Actually he said that he wants the comic series to follow Rick's story for 300 issues. I think he'll continue writing issues over 300 as long as it makes him more $$$$.

• @IceRyder said: Actually he said that he wants the comic series to follow Rick's story for 300 issues. I think he'll continue writing issues over 300 as long as it makes him more $$$$.

Yeah youre right. I think Carl will be mature by that time and the story will focus on him.

• User Avatar Image
    OlgaSedova BANNED

@KCohere said: Yeah, 14 million people do. And killing off Shane was a good idea. He died way sooner in the comic.

Umm no, I just checked. S3 finale of TWD was watched by 6.4 million people, not 14. But still, too high for such a shitty show!

• What did you check? Did you add up all the stats? They count different play times and days, as well as DVR, ITunes, things like that. All of that adds up. They wouldnt make a big deal out of 6 million viewers but numbers that rival network television they absolutely do. You might hate the show but a lot of people love it.

[quote]Yeah youre right. I think Carl will be mature by that time and the story will focus on him.
    NEGAN is offline Report Post [/quote]

How many more crazy villains can they run into?

Add Comment