User Avatar Image

Who hates Becca?

posted by tommywx on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

I hate becca because she's a rude, nasty little skank. Very mouthy aswell. If I get a chance to kill her in season two (If she's in there), Im taking it.

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's kind of cruel. She's like 12! Kids her age act like that, or even worst.

• In season 1 people said that they are going to kill Duck and that they are going to be proud doing it , and all of them were sad when he died .
    And now people say that Becca deserves to die because she is not like Clem . People , she is like 14 or 13 , she is not 9 like Clem , OF COURSE she is not going to be happy , cute eyes and innocent . It's like you expect kids to act like Clem in a Zombie Apocalypse .
    If Clem is going to be like Becca in season 2 because of her parents and Lee , will you want to kill her aswell ?
    You don't know what happened to Becca , for all we know she and Shel saw their parents die which caused Becca to turn into what she is today .
    If Clem was 13 in season 1 she would be acting like Becca .

• It is how it always is people say they are going to kill someone, beg for the chance, and then when or if they are given the chance the majority are upset by it

Larry was a character written with 'charm coming out of his ass' but people couldn't kill him and pitied him when they got the chance as really all Larry ever did was look out for his daughter...

They are probably going to kill Becca off if she becomes a main character and people will change their tune

• 'Becca is just adapting to the Apocalypse -
    I really don't see a problem with that...
    She's not heartless by wanting Stephanie dead - It shows she cares for the safety of the rest of the group by doing so...

• @master psychic said: In season 1 people said that they are going to kill Duck and that they are going to be proud doing it , and all of them were sad when he died .
    And now people say that Becca deserves to die because she is not like Clem . People , she is like 14 or 13 , she is not 9 like Clem , OF COURSE she is not going to be happy , cute eyes and innocent . It's like you expect kids to act like Clem in a Zombie Apocalypse .
    If Clem is going to be like Becca in season 2 because of her parents and Lee , will you want to kill her aswell ?
    You don't know what happened to Becca , for all we know she and Shel saw their parents die which caused Becca to turn into what she is today .
    If Clem was 13 in season 1 she would be acting like Becca .

@master psychic said: It is how it always is people say they are going to kill someone, beg for the chance, and then when or if they are given the chance the majority are upset by it

Larry was a character written with 'charm coming out of his ass' but people couldn't kill him and pitied him when they got the chance as really all Larry ever did was look out for his daughter...

They are probably going to kill Becca off if she becomes a main character and people will change their tune

I wanted both Larry & Ben dead, and I followed through with killing them in Episodes 2 & 4 - I don't know why so many others pussied out, though...

• @tommywx said: I hate becca because she's a rude, nasty little skank. Very mouthy aswell. If I get a chance to kill her in season two (If she's in there), Im taking it.

Becca is a bitch! We are doing her a favor by executing people around and she doesn't care about human life! Brat!

• User Avatar Image
    OlgaSedova BANNED

She's a heartless cunt.

• She's a cold hearted mother fucker

• She Needs to learn that while hard things have to be done to survive they still remain hard things... plus I would be fine with her acting all aggressive and pragmatic if she didn't act like a total idiot :rolleyes: (like jumping out at people and sneaking outside). She is a kid trying to be tough.

Add Comment