User Avatar Image

What do you think happend with vernon?

posted by TheGamingSquadMC on - last edited - Viewed by 867 users

The cancer survivors dont say what happend, the only thing we now, vernon is aint with them, so he is gone or dead or a walker what do you think?

I think the boat didnt work and vernon is a walker now.

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm just bummed he was killed off screen, I would have liked to see him again at some point and have a choice to either kill or him let him go.

• @TeamKennyAlways said: Kenny survived his 'death' and saw Vernon with the boat after abandoning his group and beat him to death. Then Kenny burned the boat with Vernon's body on it because even though he could have left he didn't want to leave what was left off his group behind, now I'm just talking about Kenny instead of Vernon.

No problem because kenny is awesome and it would be funny if kenyn meet christa and omid.
    Kenny± You now what happend with vernon?
    omid and christa: Yes he stole our boat..
    Kenny: He didnt get away with it!

• I already posted it in the what if? thread, but for me he just left the others and is enjoying a cocktail on a Caraibean beach.

• Let me guess, the wine glass is a walker head.

• @StalkerWalker said: His cancer came back and finished him off.

I actually think this would be quite a fitting death for his character. If not this, then I'm sure the Walkers or somebody would have killed him by now, if he isn't already dead before Shel's story.

• i thought they said he died at the boat or something like that.... now i'm going to have to replay it just to make sure i didn't misinterpret them.

• @multicolt said: i thought they said he died at the boat or something like that.... now i'm going to have to replay it just to make sure i didn't misinterpret them.

"Last time we trusted strangers it got Brie killed and Vernon with that damn boat" -Joyce

That line to me implies Vernon got killed somehow involving the boat.

• It'd be cool to see Vernon's fate as we also see Kenny's fate. Kenny makes it out and is running away from the horde, and sees Vernon pushing the boat into the water.

Shenanigans ensue.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: It'd be cool to see Vernon's fate as we also see Kenny's fate. Kenny makes it out and is running away from the horde, and sees Vernon pushing the boat into the water.

Shenanigans ensue.

This is what I have been hoping to see. Vernon ditches his cancer group friends in the boat and Kenny swings from a chain into the boat and the cancer survivors watch the boat drift out to sea with Kenny whoopin Vernon's vermin ass.

• I think Vernon got killed by walkers sometime after they got it out of Savannah, because he couldn't let go of the boat. I'd think that he kicked out the others or tried to abandon them, and then immediately after got hit by massive karma in the form of walkers. Boyd, Clive, and Joyce wandered for awhile before they met up with Roman's group sometime before they got to the pitstop.

Add Comment