27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1. I think it won't be better. Now everyone has high expectations for this game and not everyone will be pleased. Also we won't have the Clem/Lee relationship which was the main reason s1 was great. Though i have no doubt it will be a great season.

2. I would like it to be as dark and cruel as possible. They still have quite a few nasty options to do and Clem is still alive so... high potential for depressing moments.

3. Probably my biggest concern. Depends who we play as and from whose perspective we see all the events. All the characters are likable for me so far, but will they top off the Clem/Lee relationship...? i say no.

• I also think topping the Lee and Clementine relation is near impossible, but maybe make one that is as good as Lee and Clem is the goal.

• 1. I enjoyed 400 days, but the problem was that I forgot it was a DLC episode and set my expectations too high. I'll lower the bar a bit and probably be amazed by season 2:D.

2.I'm guessing it will be darker to keep things interesting, but there'll still be lighter moments to balance it out.

3.I already care about Clem, Christa and Omid, plus some of the 400 Days characters like Shel and Eddie. The worst part about season 2 is that you just know that Christa or Omid are going to die. Or both.:(

• some say that sequels are not good.

• @amigosolitario said: some say that sequels are not good.

220px-Batman_%26_robin_poster.jpg

• 1.I think we are just getting started and season 2 will be better than season 1.

2.I hope we have a lot more "darker" moments in the game,but I want some "lighter" moments in between.

3.I am sure I will love and hate a lot of the characters like I did in season 1.

• I think Season 2 will be better and darker...
    They are still learning the ropes of how to do an interactive story and from Jurassic Park to TWD was a great improvement which should follow into TWDS2 and TWAU

• User Avatar Image
    Cany0udance BANNED

They could make it sooo dark...
    1. Kenny shows up, ALIVE, only to get shot by Lilly, who comes back.
    2. Someone throws a grenade or something, and it blows off Clementines legs, with her screaming at the top of her lungs. Then you put her out of her misery or leave her to bleed
    3. Bonnie gets into drugs again
    4. Wyatt craving for weed
    5. Russell not trusting strangers and shooting them on sight
    6. Tavias community is a camp to torture survivors

• @Cany0udance said: They could make it sooo dark...
    1. Kenny shows up, ALIVE, only to get shot by Lilly, who comes back.
    2. Someone throws a grenade or something, and it blows off Clementines legs, with her screaming at the top of her lungs. Then you put her out of her misery or leave her to bleed
    3. Bonnie gets into drugs again
    4. Wyatt craving for weed
    5. Russell not trusting strangers and shooting them on sight
    6. Tavias community is a camp to torture survivors

I actually like this one a lot. At one point Russel could get the wrong ideas about a stranger "helping" the group and shoot him. It's the player's choice to forgive him.

If the man that was shot is good or bad, can be left completely unknown.

Add Comment