430 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Plus he is sexy as hell!

• @Alcoremortis said: So, you know, it's hard not to feel happy for people having fun.

Ahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahaha...ha.....whatever.

• Okay, I suppose it also depends on who is having fun and what they are having fun doing. Though, this is probably why I don't like professional sports that much. None of the players look like they're enjoying themselves.

• "F" is for Fire that burns down the village!
    "U"'s for Uranium!
    "N" is for No Survivors!

• @Alcoremortis said: "F" is for Fire that burns down the village!
    "U"'s for Uranium!
    "N" is for No Survivors!

AAAAAAH! SLIGHT INACCURACY IN LYRICS FOR A CHILDREN'S CARTOON. AAAAAAHH!

"F" is for fire that burns down the whole town!
    "U"s for Uranium!
    ...Bombs!
    "N" is for nooooo suuurviiiiivoooors
    WHEN YOU

• Hey, I think I did pretty good for a person who saw that episode a single time a good fifteen years ago or so.

Also, I think my lyrics scan better.

• I'm only wondering but what is everyone's favourite Spider-Man movie? Personally mine is Spider-Man 2 with Amazing Spider-Man in a close second although I might have to rewatch Spider-Man 1.

Spider-Man 2 had a great story, It had some great acting although the actors made a lot of funny faces in the movie. I liked the music as well. Doc Ock was done very well in Spider-Man 2 as well.

• Spider-Man has yet to get a single good movie.

Not even one.

He's my favorite superhero and they NEVER get him right.

Add Comment