User Avatar Image

Introduce Yourself!

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 76.5K users

Just about every forum I've seen has had an introduction thread, and with the new licenses bringing in so many new faces, I feel ours should be no exception. This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and say hello. If you guys like, it can also be for old members to introduce themselves to the new members.

And yes, I'm aware that we already had this thread two months ago, but after the way that one went, I felt a blank slate was in order.

Well! Guess I'll get the ball rolling!

Greetings! I'm GuruGuru214, though most call me Guru. I've been here for around a year and a half, and at the moment I believe I have the 5th highest post count among active posters (behind Avistew, Rather Dashing, Jake, and Irishmile). This means that I talk a lot but not necessarily that I have a lot to say. :D Needless to say, I could very well be the mod who spends the most time on here.

I also started the longest running thread on the forums back before my modship, which is something that fills me with both pride and shame, depending on what's going on in there at any given time.

I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember and own every Nintendo console there is.

th_DSC03361.jpg

See? I also own the full Telltale library, with the exception of Texas Hold'em. Once a year, you'll find me running the Great Monkey Island Race and the Great Sam & Max Race, a speed run competition through every game in each series and a whole lot of fun. Other times, you might find me on other crazy exploits, like running the entire Kingdom Hearts series in chronological order, or cataloging my game collection and then attempting to beat all the games I never finished.

I like to think I'm easy to get along with, as long as you're a reasonable person. Don't look for trouble and we should get along just fine.

Welcome to Telltale! Enjoy your stay and don't cross me! :D

317 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey All

Thought I would introduce myself here. I'm completely new to the forums thing so please be patient with me until I figure it all out. Still trying to navigate around updating my contact info haha. anyway, I'm female and currently in Europe visiting family here and having a bit of a holiday

chat with you all soon, Monica

• @GuruGuru214 said: Welcome! If you're looking to get some help with tech stuff, you're welcome to start a thread here in General Chat. Just be sure to include info on what you're looking to do with your computer and I'm sure you'll get a few people happy to help you figure it out.

Great! Thanks! :D
    And, I have all kinds of stats and questions and stuff... which I hope doesn’t wear out my welcome. :rolleyes:
    Thanks again!!

• Hi everyone. I'm Alex, and I'm from Macedonia.

I just joined the forums, and I figured this is the best place to start posting. My biggest hobbies are playing video games, watching TV and reading. I'm also a huge fan of The Walking Dead comics and TV show. I've been thinking of getting the game for a while and I finally got around to it today. I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I can't wait to check it for myself, but I've had some trouble launching it, which is why I joined the forum - to see if anyone knows how to help me.

Anyway, I look forward to posting here. :)

• Hi, I'm Jbrey, I'm new here and a huge fan of The Walking Dead, I'm fairly creative and thinking up ideas and stuff and I look forward to posting more here

• Hello guys! I'm TTaing987, I've been on this forum for a few weeks now, but I never really gave myself a proper introduction. I LOVE The Walking Dead series and I'm most active on those threads. I am super lazy, which is why my info isn't filled out yet but I'll get to it. Eventually.

• Hi, I'm Donovan. I am the voice of Clive in "400 Days." It's nice to chatting with fans of the game on here. Hopefully, I'll be back for more!

• Hello, I'm thewalkingfood (:P), but my real name is Dominika. I come from Poland. I love The Walking Dead and I love playing it in English as English is my passion :) I adore survival games and I'd like to know more such game. I'll be active on TWD threads. Are here any other girls loving this game? ;)
    If you want to know something more about me, feel free to write :)
    Greetings
    thewalkingfood

• Post test post, post tests.

• Hi.. I am Irishmile... a few of you may remember me.

• Yeah! You're that guy! With the thing!

Add Comment