User Avatar Image

Kenny or Clementine?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

I have seen multiple threads questioning Lilly fans and how far they would go to support her so this thread is asking the question if Kenny and Clem were both in trouble and you could only save one...
Who would you save?

88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm probably the second biggest Kenny fan after TeamKennyAlways, but I would SERIOUSLY have to go for Clem here, I mean the whole game basically revolved around her. Plus, like most people have said, Kenny would want me to help her.

• @Danno123 said: I'm probably the second biggest Kenny fan after TeamKennyAlways, but I would SERIOUSLY have to go for Clem here, I mean the whole game basically revolved around her. Plus, like most people have said, Kenny would want me to help her.

Aw thanks I feel special :)

• If this happened in-game, I'd be like:
    :confused: or :eek:
    I'd die over and over not being able to pick, but I would eventually choose Clementine. Kenny would want me to pick her, so I'd pick her. I'd shoot all the Goddamned zombies and then bury Kenny. Clementine would be sad, but I'd tell her it's for the best. :( Anyway, let's just ALL hope this NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER happens in Season 2. If so, I'll quit the game and never play it again.
    Don't give them any more ideas, though. :o

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Kennentime

Does this count?!?

It sure does.

• Definitely Clem, and not just because I don't like Kenny. I just cannot let a child get harmed, if I can help it

• Kenny and clem = KLEMMY!! trololololol

• I would save Clementine without hesitation. She's a little girl. Kenny has had a childhood, grown up had a marriage and kids and a lot of good experiences. He has lived life and reached maturity. Saving Clem would just seem like the right thing to do. I would save her over every other adult character in the game for that reason and save her over every other child because I have been responsible for her since the beginning of the game. If I liked Kenny as much as I liked Lilly I still wouldn't have a hard decision to make. I mean seeing a character as your bro is one thing but some are taking the “bromance” too far, to the point of obsession. Kenny is practically idolised by some folk, even by those that accidentally picked a fight with him on the train and lost. The mind boggles!

Add Comment